This is a little bit more of a lighthearted help with life topic...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Misty, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

But I just wanted to ask a quick question. My sister talks to herself and the television a lot, and it kind of freaks me out sometimes. For example, I once heard her walking around the house saying miracle again and again, saying things like "no Shell, that's not how you say it."

Is this normal?

2. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I think it's just away of thinking aloud which really helps.I think its the mark of agenius because i'm gifted and i talk to myself and alot of genius' talked to themselves.People thought Albert einstien was insane but look what happened to him.

3. Haseo Knight of Light

Yeah it's normal. I talk to myself and the TV all the time.

4. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Doesn't seem to be too serious. I do things like that all the time. Then again, I get bored VERY easy.

Ask her about it and see what she has to say. I know a lot of sane people who talk to themselves. It's actually a little soothing sometimes. xD

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Well they always say the first sign of insnity is talking too yourself, while the second is replying to yourself. I have no clue what the next ones are but meh.
    It should be pretty normal, i'd only worry if she talks like that to other people, like they are two of her, like if she talked to you and said hi and then hi again, or when you ask her a question she answers 2 different ways, but apart from that no worries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.