There's this guy...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by ♥AL90♥, Oct 5, 2008.

1. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    I think he likes me but I'm too afraid to ask him myself.

You see my friends think it's so hilarious to volunteer me for everything (it kinda is but in certain instances I give them the "What the heck! quit it!" face)

So one time we had this project where we had to give a demonstration involving some of the class. And so my friends grabbed my hand and raised it then he asked me,"do you want to try?" (it was like a sport that I never played in my life xD) and so I did I sucked but I did.

Also he was the only person to tell me that the arm of my shirt was covered in chalk (How I didn't see that earlier, I don't know)

There were other times but I just can't remember them right now.

So help would be appreciated ^_^

2. Azure Flame Banned

Well, try gathering up courage. That's what I do. Sure I've been turned down every time, but I had no clue if they liked me or not. You think he does, so there is a good chance he'll say yes.

3. T3F Chaser

My main moral to every girl thinking some guy likes her:
    "Just because he talks to you or does whatever he does to you, he DOES NOT like you!"

I have experience in this area! The guy might just try to be friendly but doesn't realise that he does it the wrong way and it freaks you out! Girl, trust me on this, 9 out of 10 times the guy doesn't like you. But, if you wanna go ahead and ask, that's your choice.

4. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    xD I would die just trying to ask the question...

I like this piece of advice considering how many TV shows I've seen this scenario on.

I guess if he likes me he'll come out and say it. If he doesn't say it then it's probably not worth it anyway. I have trouble asking questions in front of my math class let alone asking a guy if he likes me.

Thanks guys ^_^

5. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Well, most guys like it when girls make the first move or else the guy would be totally emberrassed and might not have enough courage to ask the girl. Also, sometimes he may be doing these things on purpose because he likes you and if you don't have enough courage to ask him, then get to know him better and just talk to him. See what he's like, what makes him different and special, and see how he acts around you. If you can, try to get close to him and have instances when you guys make contact, but try not to make it seem too obvious. If he flinches or backs off, he probably isn't comfortable with you, yet. Try to flirt too, if you can.

6. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Just go up and say, "Hey what's up?" and then , "I was wondering, because this rumor has been going around, do you have a crush on me?"

If he answers:

Yes/Kinda/Hell Ya!-"Really!? Hmmmm. Akward. Bye!"

No/Not Really/Hell No!-"HAHAHA! Thats what I thought. I just needed to be sure because I heard it alot."

7. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, lets see... If he asks a lot of personal questions about you (like music, tv, sports, music, ect.) very often (Two or more times a week) he is a stalker or he probably likes you.

If you were to go up to him and ask "Do you like me" he will probably say no cause its a little akward, but if you said "Do you like me, cause I like you" he will say "yes"

But if you just wanted to know and you don't like him, just ask one of his friends

8. Styx That's me inside your head.

If you had a crush on him you wouldn't forget those little things. Because that's just not the way teenagers have their crushes.
    It doesn't sound very serious. So is it even worth it, I wonder?

True words being spoken here.

9. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

If you like him ask him out. I am a boy so I know what we think like. If we have no idea what the girl thinks but we like her then we just act friendly but not too friendly. We take it slowly but not actually asking her out. We actually beleive that over time the girl will like you and ask you out. So if he's acting friendly letting you know when your shoelace is untied he probably likes you.

10. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Text him or ask him via a social networking site like Bebo or Facebook.It's alot easier.

11. Repliku Chaser

I'd say to try getting to know him better and hang out with him some so you can see if he likes you and he can see if he likes you too. You'll get a friend out of it even if he says no. Rejection hurts but it is part of life and even if someone says no, there will be others out there.

If you get the guts up to ask him, just ask him if you can get him off to the side somewhere where others aren't around so that people don't interfere and make either of you feel embarrassed. Don't use facebook etc as it is pretty impersonal. I would not really want to go out with someone who well, wouldn't have the guts to say it to my face.

12. tSG1 Chaser

Getting to know him better would help alot. And if you think the time is ready, then ask him out, or let him ask you.