The Upcoming Disney-Pixar Movies

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Firefly, Oct 26, 2008.

?

Which Disney-Pixar movie do you most look forward to?

1. 2009 - Up

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  2. 2010 - Toy Story 3

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  3. 2011 - Cars 2

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. 2011 - The Bear and the Bow

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  5. 2012 - Newt

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firefly Hollow Bastion Committee

~There are currently five Disney-Pixar films upcoming!!~
    (My reference is Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Disney_theatrical_animated_features)

-Spoilers-

May 29, 2009: Up

Carl Fredricksen is 78 years old. His wife, Ellie, always dreamed of exploring the mountains but died before she got a chance. To fulfill his promise to Ellie, Carl befriends a chubby eight-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. The two opposites match up for thrilling adventures, and encounter wild terrain, unexpected villains and terrifying jungle creatures. Starring voices include Edward Asner and Christopher Plummer. Directed by Monsters Inc. director Pete Docter.

June 18, 2010: Toy Story 3
    In this threquel Andy is having Woody, Buzz and his other toys dropped off at a day-care center when he departs for college. Meanwhile, Hamm, Rex and Mr. Potato head begin a quest to find their long lost twin brothers.(A different storyline involving a toy defect and Buzz being shipped away for repairs has been canned.) All of the original cast are returning, including Tom Hanks (Woody) and Tim Allen (Buzz), except for Slinky, voiced by Jim Varney Jim varney, due to his death.

Summer 2011: Cars 2
    This time Cars is going international! McQueen will taking on the world's fastest and finest, with Mater by his side. The two have intriguing and thrilling experiences as they zoom around the globe. Directed by Ratatouille producer Brad Lewis.

December, 2011: The Bear and the Bow
    In mythical Scotland, Merida, a member of the royal family, decides to give up her family name for her dream of becoming an archer. Merida makes some kind of reckless choices, resulting in the destruction of her father's kingdom and her mother's life. Merida then struggles to set things right. This will be Pixar's first fairy tale. Starring voices include Reese Witherspoon, Billy Connolly and Emma Thompson.

Summer, 2012: Newt
    (The title is stylized as newt, with no capital). Newt and Brooke live in a community college science lab and don't care for each other, yet as the last remaining blue-footed newts on the planet they are forced to mate and save the species. Writer/Director Gary Rydstrom explained, "Newt is smart but he's never had to think for himself and is pampered. Brooke on the other hand is streetwise and not to be messed with."

Toy Story 1 & 2 and all future Disney and Pixar animations in 3D:
    Starting with the release of Up next year, all Disney-Pixar animated features will be presented in state-of-the-art Disney Digital 3D (TM). Toy Story and Toy Story 2 will also be released in 3D, in late 2009 and early 2010 respectively.

I'll keep updating this as more info about these upcoming releases become clear. :D

2. Roxasfan Xman Twilight Town Denizen

TOY STORY III.

"To infinity and BEYOND!!!"

3. DenizenOfLight Merlin's Housekeeper

LOL Hmm, probably Toy Story 3 as well, or Up. It's gonna be awesome! :D

4. Ultimecia sorceress

Cars 2. Something about talking cars just gets me.

5. ♥ Momo ♥ Traverse Town Homebody

Cars 2 or Toy Story 3!~

6. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

This is a toughy between Cars 2 and Toy Story 3, but I have to go with Toy Story 3. (Yes, that is my final answer, Maredith xD) How in da world did Wikipedia know this stuff, Fire?

7. beezygee Gummi Ship Junkie

The Bear and the Bow sounds a little interesting but the others just sound stupid. The first Cars movie was stupid and I think that Cars 2 will just be a waste of 2 hours or so. Basically, most sequels to Disney movies suck and sequels to sucky movies (Cars) are just plain horrible.

8. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

Toy Story 3 is gunna be great, the last two were purdy dang sweet :D.

9. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

ZOMG- TOY STORY 3 :D
    That one sounds awesome :D

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Toy Story III, cuz that's the only one i really know about, and I don't like Cars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.