The planned Assassination of Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Cin, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

The man's not even President yet. Imagine how this may turn out if he is? I'm not one to be a pessimist but I sincerely fear for the life of Barack Obama, McCain dying from natural causes in Office is one thing. But Assassination is another, and when it's something that starts popping up before Obama is even elected, you know there's soon to be problems.

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

oh geez, i can't believe these people. i don't like Obama either, but you don't see me planning to kill him. i never really believed people were trying to kill him until i heard about this.

3. Inasuma "pumpkin"

It's like someone in my accounting class said today, "McCain has high chances of dying at an old age, Obama for assassination. We're pretty much voting on vice presidents here."

It's pretty sad, actually.

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i hope people don't succeed in killing him, it would cause a huge riot where i live. and if they do kill him, i bet he's going to go down in history which i do think is a little over the top because he's just running for President. anyways, i don't like these kinds of extremists, they're too closeminded for society's good, i hope that people can try to be more open-minded in the future.

5. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Keep in mind these were Neo-Nazis, an already rare, and dying breed.

6. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I knew someone, somewhere, was planning some bull **** like this. No supprise to me.

7. jafar custom title

If Obama becomes president, he is in for one hell of a ride. It's gonna be tough to be the first black president in an already hateful world.

8. Jayn

I KNEW something like this would happen. I even mentioned it to my great Aunt and she said something like:

"You're so stupid. Nobody's going to try and kill that man."

That's ridiculous.

I just hope that they don't succeed.

If they kill him, I know it will lead to A LOT of riots where I live too. A lot of issues with race and things like that will be uncovered here and...No. Of course there will probably be the people who are 'happy' about it. Then the people using this to do other things...

v.v

Bad things would happen everywhere...​

9. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Bringing up an old thread "Will you watch Obama on Live TV", alot of people didn't think he was going to get shot while on television, which is almost always Live. Heck, some even doubted anybody would try to kill him. AHEM!

Anyway, I'm glad they caught these freaks, generally because even though Barrack Obama isn't really a good candidate for Pres, he's still a life. *Cough, even though he doesn't think a similiar way with Abortions*

Just watch, McCain's going to be blamed for this, because the media is the tank for the Mesiah we have here. Everyone's been putting the "KK" insignia on McCain since he began running against an African-American Man, and have stupidly continued through now. it'll be those same people who will say "McCain is a Neo-Nazi, and Masterminded this plot! By the way, where did my drug dealer move to again? I'm low on crack?"

A terrorist-taught Candidate being killed by opponent terrorists is always a possibility.

And since the whole factor of "voteing for Vice Presidents", who would you rather have:

*Female Voice*We need to get the over-controlling Far-Left Liberals out, and save the economy, eh.

Or

*Drunken Voice*Whhhhhaaaat are you taaaaalking abbbbout....I zzssswear to Drunk I'm not....God.

10. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i'm aware, i'm aware of that
    i think i was the one that said that. i just thought that that way of thinking was very old fashioned, which i think i am partially right about.

11. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

I hate that they're thinking about assassinating him. He's not even president yet. Our votes shouldn't be based on skin color. It really ticks me off that people won't vote for Obama or are planning to assassinate him just because he's black. It makes me so mad.​

12. Reisen Twilight Town Denizen

`This is one of the reasons why our nation can't never
    succeed without violence. Though I would
    expect it, since it's in Tennessee. There are
    ruthless revolting ppl out there. But I also see
    why they did it to Obama, maybe because of fear,
    anger, hate or sadness.

But this is the wrong way to settle something, when
    he's not even in office yet. I doubt that this will ever
    be solved, in this case.

13. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

i heard about this on the news... didn't no the neo-nazis were behind it... wowz...

14. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

That's weird, you'd think the Apostles(Practically the entire media) would try and defend Their Mesiah in anyway they can. Well, it happens. *Rolls eyes*

Then I wonder, what will be the number for Black Sumpremancy once Obama is elected. Whether Obama leads that sort of movement or not, it'll happen...just can't wait for revenge-raceism.

15. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Obama being half-white himself, one should think that he would be the kind of man to dislike any sort of racial supremacy.

16. Reisen Twilight Town Denizen

Yes.

~His mother was wjite and his father was black.
    Though Obama say this all the time: I am a African American.

17. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Define "Africa". Little known fact: Nearly half of Africa's population is White.

18. Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't get why people are racist it's just stupid and everyone in my class is always like "Obama is probably going to get shot and McCain is going to die from old age." I don't know about the McCain thing even though he is old....But ,I don't want to be mean or anything,Barack will most likey get shot.Alot of people like him but if I were able to vote I probably would vote for McCain because I don't want Obama to be shot.​

19. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Answer to that is underlined in bold. I doubt Obama would personally lead such a movement, but certain Black people who are extremists will use him as an excuse in any way they can to overthrow equality. Any Black people who oppose them will be treated like the White people who defended equal rights 60 years ago.

Hawaii, Aughust 4, 1961, Barrack Hussein Obama is born to Stanley Anne Dunham, a white woman. Skip ahead to 1992, his mother dies of Ovarian Cancer, 10 years after his father's death, his father seperated from Obama's life many many years prior, who came originally from Kenya, Africa. Obama once even visited his father's old home.

Don't think I don't learn these things.

Colonization. "The greed of White people", is what Jerimiah Wright speaks off, though you don't hear to much about the extremist these days, eh?

African people sold their own people as slaves to Settlers in America and to other countries, and White people colonized Africa, therefor leading to a much lower number of Natives.

Qoute: Hubba-Bubba-Bubbles: I don't get why people are racist it's just stupid and everyone in my class is always like "Obama is probably going to get shot and McCain is going to die from old age." I don't know about the McCain thing even though he is old....But ,I don't want to be mean or anything,Barack will most likey get shot.Alot of people like him but if I were able to vote I probably would vote for McCain because I don't want Obama to be shot.~

Probably the most sense I've heard in a long time.

20. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yeah,I said the same thing.I was just watching this topic on the news.I can't believe these racists.Or,Neo-Nazi.'s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.