Kingdom Hearts the parents

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Twilight Deity Link, Oct 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight Deity Link Traverse Town Homebody

Has anyone ever seen sora's and companys parents?

Sora,Riku,Kairi

2. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

we heard Sora's mom in Kingdom Hearts but thats the closest thing on ever getting to know her. She may look like Sora, though.

3. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

I want to see roxas's mom and ask can I stay in his house 4ever, lol yesh Ive heard Sora's mum but thats it! :)

4. Twilight Deity Link Traverse Town Homebody

5. Sunderland Traverse Town Homebody

We don't know, all we can do is speculate.

6. Mish smiley day!

Riku says "we may never see our parents again" aswell just before the darkness takes over him.

7. Tallian Banned

You heard Sora's Mom's voice in KH. Pretty cool, ain't it, gangsta's?

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

man, they're such bad parents. i'm surprised their not dead (well, they could be dead for all we kno)

9. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

*SPOILERS (well sort of...)*

Well, it actually isn't there fault. They were sucked into darkness and couldn't do anything about it. Then when they got back to normal, Sora went to Castle Oblivion and lost all his memories as well as others forgetting who he was for one year as he needed the time to regain his memories. Sure, maybe they wouls think they were bad parents from the beginning of KH2, but I bet Kairi could've told what happened to Sora once he learned who he was again and b4 she was kidnapped.
    Well, at least he's back and lets hope he's not grounded or else there'll be no KH3! :D Oh and I also wonder if Roxas even has parents. I mean, he is a Nobody... did they give him artificial parents as well?

10. riku1516 Moogle Assistant

posibly (i cant spell for !@#$) i mean where would he live???

11. Roxas OG

I highly doubt that we'll ever get to know who their parents are, and I don't think it's a humongous plot point either.

Unless...

ZEXION IS SORA'S DAD AND, uh.... VEXEN IS THE MOM XD!

12. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

Looks like we got the sneak preview of Vexen's voice then... lol. I can never look at Zexion the same way again. :confused:

13. ZetoCloud Traverse Town Homebody

For all we know Sora's dad could be a keyblader too thats why Sora could be a keyweilder (bad spelling :X) :p

Ok back on topic, since square only give us a chance to hear Sora's mom voice i could only think that his father could be long gone in this world for all we know

14. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Theres no point in the story to no about Sora's parents since they have got absolutly nothing to do with the story.
    Roxas doesn't have parents, no nobody does. Roxas' parents could be considered Sora's since he is part of Sora.

15. Twilight Deity Link Traverse Town Homebody

uh no they wouldn't cause they would be like fake

16. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

i think roxas would have parents but they would have been made by diz
    SPOILER! i guess if you havnt beaten the roxas part yet sense he is suppose to be a kid whos just on summer vaca in the comp and they would have looked like soras because of soras memorysend spoiler he heh
    but i dont rmeber riku sayin anythin about their parents i just heard him msay we may nvr see our freinds again and anyone notice soras not all that concerened about his parents it always riku or kairi hes worryin about not one thought about his mom or dad or anyone else in his family man the nerve of some adeventourous lil' kids these days lol bad speller adventerous bleah :p

17. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

If that's true, either the parents are bad parents or the kids are just really independent. *Sora walks home with 999,999,999 Munny* Look my Mom, it's the munny I've earned on my journey! Sora's Mom: Oh hunny, I'm so proud... :D

18. Roxas-Kun Merlin's Housekeeper

You don't see the parents cuz I killed them all sillys.

Except for Roxas's, they got to live under the condition that Roxas came to live with me forever, and that they only get him on Saturday for a few hours, Roxas of course has absolutely no problem with this and is perfectly happy living with me.

Sora goes wherever roxas goes so he stays with me to. THEYRE MINE.

19. Maithus Merlin's Housekeeper

There parents are not really important characters in Kingdom Hearts. But it would be sort of cool to actually see scenes of them, but not really let them get involved with the plot.

20. sonicfan Merlin's Housekeeper

question i've been trying to answer sience i first played KH2.

the only place i know he lives is a room filled with stuff that i don't know how he bought that stuff.
    http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/artwork/bhkb.png
    this is a picture from his room.

i'm still wondering... did he had FAKE parents?

another thing, how come their parents never appear, and how come they never care about their safety?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.