Kingdom Hearts II The Lingering Sentiment

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by GordieKat, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GordieKat Merlin's Housekeeper

I am in desperate need of help wiping the floor with Terra's butt! I am LV 99, Proud Mode. Ultima Weapon, Highest Ribbon, Ribbon, Cosmic Belt, Cosmic Chain, Executive Ring, Cosmic Arts, Full Bloom, Shade Archive+ all equiped to Sora. Decisive Pumpkin is my Final Form Keyblade. I have almost all of Sora's Abilities equipped. My Strength is 69, my Magic is 70, my Defence is 76. I have beaten all the Organization XIII Data Battles, but Terra is UNREAL! He did this thing where he srewed with my Command Menu, then I pressed "Attack", and I randomly died. Even worse, sometimes he puts a seal on me to stop me from attacking, and even though my magic is 70, he is almost unaffected by it. Then he kills me. Please help!

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

If you haven't noticed yet, Terra's Defence gets higher as his defense gets lower. So depending on when you're attempting to use your magic that could be part of the issue. Though in truth all you should use your magic on is reflect and cure.

Don't be afraid to draw it out either. Running arround to restore MP or waiting for a larger opening so you don't get a keyblade to the face are reasonable actions.

Max out Sora Donald and Goofy with megalixers if you can. If you can't then skip Donald and Goofy since they would just be idiots with them anyway but be sure to give them something.

And Terra's counter is based off of how many finishers you do, (i forgot how many) so make your combo as long as possible and do not use finishing plus. Heck, if you have items to spare or feel like a gamble equip berserk charge and heal before going in for the assault. I've forgotten about the command menu thing though, I'll need to look into that part.

3. Kross Destiny Islands Resident

The LS had two sealing moves. One will seal magic (blue) and the other will seal attacks (red). The break them, you need to damage him enough with wha you can do (what isn't locked). If your attacks get sealed, you're nearly screwed. You honestly have to hope it doesn't happen. If it does, though, spam Firaga in place of attacking him. Well timed reflects might work and Thundraga might work if you need to heal but wanna blow through your magic before using an item.

The second attack you spoke of is a menu manipulating move. Basically, when he freezes you in the air and the INFO box scrolls by, don't move your menu and carefully time circle on the longer text (I believe it says "release" in japanese). This will free you.
    BE Quick! Wait too long and the attack OTKs you for being lazy. lol

General tactics:
    Whenever you can attack, shift into FInal Form and slam two combos. Retreat. If you can't, use reflect or jump in the air (DON'T MOVE) to avoid his random slashing counter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gBNsNSmdQ
    ^My second successful defeat of Terra. (I actually beat him twice in a row. Once for the first time ever, then my first try when I decided I wanted to record a victory video.)
    Ignore the beginning, I was lazy after centering my camera to my tv. It's just the Swap Magic screen and me booting up the game.

-=Kross

His cannon attack can be blocked with a well timed jump in Final Form.

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

5. Rock-kun Traverse Town Homebody

If you're going to use Stitch, use Holy Pumpkin instead of Ultima. The MP Hastega becomes useless since Stitch can heal your MP, not to mention that Pumpkin's Combo Boost makes it capable of dealing much more damage than Ultima.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.