Film The LEGO Movie

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by A Zebra, Jun 19, 2013.

1. A Zebra Chaser

2. Fellangel Bichael May

Not gonna lie, I thought this movie sounded like a joke until I watched the trailer. My god this will look fun to watch

Btw, MORGAN EFFIN FREEMAN 8D

3. Krowley Moderator

The tone kind of reminded me of Robot Chicken (If it were made theatrically and such)
    Also is the music playing in the background supposed to be some sort of club mix of "Take on Me?"

4. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Can't wait to see this movie!

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

So I went and saw this movie last Friday. It was truly exceptional, I just adored it and I know quite a lot of other people did too. I was not expecting it to be that great but this really proved to be one of the best films thing year already (shh, yes we only have 2 months of this year I know xD).

It was hilarious and the lessons behind it were just quite heartwarming. The twist/explanation of Lord Business at the end was immense : D and just sort of reminded me of Toy Story, it was a nice surprise as well.

The casting was geat and it was a genuine laugh-out-loud- film that I would recommend to anyone. Enjoyable for all ages really.

6. Yukari Merlin's Housekeeper

I absolutely loved this movie and it is now at a three-way tie for my favorite movie with Frozen and Wreck-It Ralph. I didn't see the twist coming at all! Well it kind of went through my head but I disregarded it thinking "Nah, that's not gonna happen" and then it DID and it was AWESOME. In fact, everything is awesome! //shot

7. Hayabusa Venomous

I saw this film a second time last night. Just....excellent. The jokes and the plot and the dialogue are all so well-written that the film doesn't even need to rely on the brand recognition of say Batman or LEGO in general, and the story it tells has such great themes. Really amazing that this film is as good as it is, when it could have so easily been another cheap cash grab with a lack of creativity. I want more films like this to come about.

8. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Easily the BEST movie I've seen in the past 5 YEARS!

9. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Saw it for the second time a few days back. Yeah, it's good.

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

No doubt the best movie I've seen in a while. I liked this more than frozen.

I'm glad they acknowledged Bionicles as an IP once, but I was as they didn't include it itself!

11. A Zebra Chaser

This has become my favourite movie of all time. They took every opportunity they had and aced it

12. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I was skeptic about the movie at first. I saw it several weeks ago, and I have to say that it was really fun. It really went above and beyond what a lot of people thought this was going to be. What could have been just a quick cash grab became something that was very touching and smart. It also had a lot of great animation, which should also share some of the praise.

Still is early in the year, so it probably won't make my top ten list, and I like Frozen a hell of a lot better, but this is something that I can always revisit and have fun with.

13. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

I was giving many hopes to the film... but after a 90% of Metacritic and the critical acclaim from the Hideo Kojima itself I gave the movie a chance... man, it was really good!

I really enjoyed the humor, and the near end your mind just blows a bit. xD

14. Jin うごかないで

still need to go and see this. so many people have been recommending this to me along with frozen I just never get time to go to the cinema anymore because I only go if friends are going to watch certain movies.