The Last Samurai [2003]

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by *Sora*, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, because of Samurai's username, it randomly made me think of this movie. I love this movie as well.

Discuss one of the movies that Tom Cruise actually did well.

2. Samurai King's Apprentice

No, Tom Cruise poorly described the life of a Samurai in those times. He rarely went through the arduous training that the Samurai took almost every day. But that really wasn't Tom's fault.

3. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree with that, but they did jump forward in time a lot, which leaves big wholes in-between what actually happens. Still, it's a good film.

4. Samurai King's Apprentice

Yes, they should really leave the Samurai movies to the experts (I.E. John Woo)

And what really butchered the movie were the actual Samurai. People would think that the bald guy having all those visions of the tiger were symbolic and beautiful. But, really, I actually LMFAO at the fact that a tiger suddenly appeared and started roaring at them.

Believe me, I take things like this very seriously, and I know when a director is being serious, and if, in that instance, the scene is beautiful I will enjoy it and think it so.

But, a tiger....jumping around like a ******......NO!

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

This movie was OK. Nothing too great.

The samurai action was very nice, though. =D

And Tom Cruise was half naked in this movie........llolololololoolllloloolol. xD

6. Samurai King's Apprentice

Don't you know? Every Tom Cruise movie has at least a six-pack shot. It's beautiful.

7. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

i didnt like this movie one bit........tom cruise is just becoming a worse and worse actor after each movie he does, i fell asleep 20 minutes into it, thats how bored i was -__-

8. Mr. Boom Banned

I <3 this movie! We have it:cool: I like the war and the violence I think its pretty good actually:cool: Oh and he is a good actor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.