Community The KH-Vids.net MEP 2013

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Stardust, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stardust Chaser

[​IMG]
    Feel free to shoot any of the coordinators a PC if you need help:
    Send a message to Guardian Soul |Send a message to Stardust
    Send a message to Plums | Send a message to Ienzo
    Hey everyone! As you probably noticed, we haven't done this year's Multi-Editor Project yet. Though we generally launch it in late June, we gave it a slight bump this year due to a few schedule conflicts. But never fear -- the MEP is back for another year! omg I didn't intend for that to rhyme I swear don't hurt me
    So some of you might be wondering, what exactly is this 'KH-Vids.net MEP'? Well I'm glad you asked! Take a look below to read all about it!​
    Information:
    Written by project coordinator Guardian Soul
    What is an MEP?
    MEP stands for Multi Editor Project. Multiple editors working together on one project. Despite most MEPs usually using one song, one band, or one theme, this project will be more like a worm. Everybody makes a small video and in the end, we'll combine them together to form a whole video to showcase our editors.

- Video Sources -

Since this is a Kingdom Hearts community, the allowed video sources will be Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Disney, & The World Ends With You. Other sources unfortunately won't be allowed.

- Song Selection -

Anything you want it to be but keep it PG-13.

- Editing -

The editing style all depends on the track. If the track is fast-paced, the editing should reflect that, and likewise with a slow song. Use whatever style suits you best, though. Having different styles in this MEP is what I'm shooting for, as having all the tracks look the same isn't fun or appealing at all. This is a collection of our styles all in one project and I want it to look that way.

- General Rules -

- Staff members Ienzo, Plums, and Stardust will be helping me coordinate this project. Their words shall be law! Listen or fear the banhammer or the infraction chisel*shot*

- Please DO NOT POST YOUR SONG CHOICES HERE!! You will be posting them in the second phase thread; this thread is just for sign-ups.

- Song changes this year will be limited to TWO CHANGES PER PERSON, so pick your song wisely.

- It's not a rule per se, but please keep in mind that this isn't a race: you'll have plenty of time to put your part together, so don't feel like you have to turn in anything right off the bat! We want you guys to turn in parts you're really happy with.

- If you join the MEP, I expect you to be active or I will hunt you down. You are to keep everyone involved in the MEP up to date with your progress. Be it a little or a lot. I would like to know where everyone stands on their tracks. So try to keep us updated.

- There is no limit on participants and no restriction on who can participate based on post count or join date, so everyone is free to join up!

- At the moment, the time limit hasn't been decided on yet. It'll be determined by how many editors will be participating in the project.

- No bumpers, watermarks, or anything of the such. They're very distracting and people will be able to find out who made what part just by looking at the description.

===​
    If you'd like to join, please post below so we can gauge interest and determine the time limit for parts!
    List of Participants:
    +Damon Salvatore [Cat~]
    +Fearless
    +Hayabusa
    +cstar
    +starlight2011studios
    +NemesisPrime
    +Leblonk
    +Ienzo
    +benjizz
    +Ankoku
    +cloud<3
    +darkhorseD
    +Lucideffective
    +muff monkey
    +Vivid Green
    +Knuxy64
    +Mixt
    +jackdaniel0
    +Anti ☢ Sora
    +Saitaina​

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'd like to make up for my unfortunate lack of participation last year and sign up.

I really need an excuse to edit anyway.

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

sign me up, yo.

But keep in mind I havn't edited anything of this nature since 2009.

4. Hayabusa Venomous

I volunteer myself as tribute.

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

-raises hand- Ooo! ooo! me! me! sign me up~

6. starlight2011studios Merlin's Housekeeper

I wanna join :D would be fun to do a huge community video project like this

7. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Might as well take the dive and sign up!

In the words of the 10th Doctor: "Alonsey!"

8. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

Count me in! It takes me months to complete a four minute video, so pray for speed!

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I shall be participating this year again : D this is literally the only thing I edit all year because I am far too lazy >.< I can't decide on my song yet though...

10. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

im in !!!
    Lets do this!!!!!!

11. Ankoku Merlin's Housekeeper

Sign me up, this sounds like loads of fun ^_^

12. Aelin Best Waifu

I guess I will sign up too

13. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Sign me up! I've got a few ideas up my sleeve.

14. Lucideffective Merlin's Housekeeper

Well I'm down for it!

15. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

i wanna do this! i just got shoulder surgery on my right shoulder like two days ago so i can't really move it right now BUT i am assuming i'll have enough time for it to heal and to be able to actually use a mouse by the time everything is due '-'

16. Stardust Chaser

List is up to date! (Sign-ups aren't closed, just a general note).

& A heads-up, Plums and Ienzo are now helping coordinate the project as well, so you can feel free to ask them questions also (or Guardian Soul or myself of course) if you have any.

17. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Using phone but this is more important. I will join once again for this glorious task

18. Knuxy64 Moogle Assistant

I'm up for it. Sign me up.

19. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Just a tad bit of an update: I know I want to do something involving Terra, Aqua, Ven, Sora, Riku, Kairi and others but what song to choose...I know I want it to be from Doctor Who for starters...

20. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I would like to be a kinda tentative sign up. I've got an idea, but I'm not sure if I've got the skills or the time. I promise to let you know if it doesn't pan out though, no hunting down the vanishing man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.