The Journals of the Flying Dutchman

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

You have a debt to pay. You owe Davy Jones your soul, TIME TO PAY UP!

You have made a deal with the Devil himself, selling your soul in exchange for something precious. Now you are part of the crew, serving aborad the ghost ship, the Flying Dutchman, for 100 years. Tiss a tale of the fate of those under debt to Davy Jones.

Application:

Name ye' self, ye scallywag!:
    Yer' years you've been livin':
    Ar! What's ye nickname? (optional):
    Lad or lass?:
    Shiver me timbers! What's ye specialty weapon?:
    What kinda ego landed ye here, matey?:
    Yer' outfit's kinda strange..........:
    So, welcome to the crew laddy! How'd ye wind up here?:

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Name ye' self, ye scallywag!: Yotsuba
    Yer' years you've been livin': 20
    Ar! What's ye nickname? (optional): Y'londa
    Lad or lass?: Lassie!
    Shiver me timbers! What's ye specialty weapon?: Fire
    What kinda ego landed ye here, matey?: She's cynical and bitter torwards everyone. Sometimes you could call her cold, thought she probally has the hottest temper on all seven seas
    Yer' outfit's kinda strange..........: She has loose jean shorts, a black t-shirt, 2 year-old shoes, and black, fingerless leather gloves. A layer of grime seems to cover every inch of her, too.
    So, welcome to the crew lassy! How'd ye wind up here?: She loved fire. After her parents disowned her and she lived 16 years of her life on the streets, she found it was the only thing she could really trust. She learned how to control it fast, but soon, small fires weren't enough. She needed more. So she started setting fires to people's houses and buildings... whether they were in them or not. One day she got caught, sentenced and ended up in jail. She got in a fight with onther person, got stabbed, and before she knew it... She was on the Flying Dutchman.

((A little long... But it's okay, right...?))

3. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Name ye' self, ye scallywag!: Jack Lumburg
    Yer' years you've been livin': 13
    Ar! What's ye nickname? (optional): The Crimson Stride
    Lad or lass?: Lad
    Shiver me timbers! What's ye specialty weapon?: Cutlass, Flaming Cutlass
    What kinda ego landed ye here, matey?: Nice, honest boy. Easily angered by a multitude of things.
    Yer' outfit's kinda strange..........: Full Chinese outfit
    So, welcome to the crew laddy! How'd ye wind up here?: Though a boy, he mastered the fencing sword at the age of 7. He journyed around the world to learn other ways to fight with the sword. After leaving England, the ship he was on was attacked by the Kracken. He chose dear life and now serves Davy Jones for 100 years.

4. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Name ye' self, ye scallywag!: cabinlass sophie mcphearson
    Yer' years you've been livin': 19
    Ar! What's ye nickname? (optional): cab
    Lad or lass?: lass
    Shiver me timbers! What's ye specialty weapon?: wind
    What kinda ego landed ye here, matey?: clueless, air-headed, but nonetheless quite fun
    Yer' outfit's kinda strange..........: jean shorts and a semi-tight fitting t-shirt, clean skin, and luckily, no dirt on her
    So, welcome to the crew laddy! How'd ye wind up here?: arr, she be a lass, no laddy here, matey! but after being falling off of a passing partying ship, the crew of the flying dutschman graciously accepted her

(Do I need more?)

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

(Nope, it's perfect!)

Anyone else?

6. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Name ye' self, ye scallywag!: Drexieus

Yer' years you've been livin': 12

Ar! What's ye nickname? (optional): The Silent Wind

Lad or lass?: Lad! (duh!)

Shiver me timbers! What's ye specialty weapon?: Kali-yuga (stick weapon)

What kinda ego landed ye here, matey?: Nice...helpful.....adventurous...but a happy go lucky guy!

Yer' outfit's kinda strange..........: cargo pants and an awesome shirt

So, welcome to the crew laddy! How'd ye wind up here?: Even though at 12, he loves going out to explore stuff....he used he kali-yuga to protect himself from harm.....even though he doesn't know what happened 2 years ago that it appeared in front of him in the forest and it glow like it had magical power of some sort....he picked it up and started to use it...when he hit the tree so hard.....it broke into particles.....2 years later.....he found this portal leading to a strange, bloody battle.....after he beat almost 98% of the enemies he got shot and ended in davy jones locker and beg to repay the debt....he ended serving The Flying Dutchman

like that?
    is the name supposed to be made up....cause if it is, i won't change it

7. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

Name ye' self, ye scallywag!: Charles Vandemar
    Yer' years you've been livin': 25
    Ar! What's ye nickname? (optional): "Jaws"
    Lad or lass?: lad
    Shiver me timbers! What's ye specialty weapon?: two Scimitars
    What kinda ego landed ye here, matey?: Silent, reticent, always hungry. Will eat just about anything, from cockroaches to people.
    Yer' outfit's kinda strange..........: A nice Tuxedo that's bean worn and decayed by age, the sea, and the elements. Now a sickly shade of green, with lots of barnacles. He still wears the rope he was hanged with around his neck
    So, welcome to the crew laddy! How'd ye wind up here?: Once one of the finest assassins in london. His last target joined the crew of the flying dutchman when Vandemar got to him. Unfortunately, Vandemar was arrested when he was done. The cap'n learned about Vandemar because of the dead man, and appeared before Vandemar the night before he was to be hanged. Vandemar agreed to join the crew. He was hanged from the gallows the next morning. As soon as they cut him down, his corpse instantly got up and killed every one of the guards before going out to sea to join the crew. Now he serves aboard the dutchman, and he doesn't particularly mind.

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Sorax and mr croup, "Welcome to the crew, lads!"

9. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

gald to be here bucko!

10. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

Me thinks i'll enjoy myself here, matey.

*picks up cockroach and eats it*

11. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Wait.

Did the RP start or....? O.o

12. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

^^
    Yeah, has it started yet?

13. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

It starts as of...................... now!

Davy Jones stares out into the fog of the Caribbean sea. The Flying Dutchman sailed through the cold waters and all life seemed to halt in the crew's presense. He smiled and said "Hm, time to recruit, lads!" The poor souls which lifted the great hammer and let it loose. The Kraken dragged ships down to Davy Jones' Locker. "Yar, tis time. Serarch for survivors." The survivours were brought onboard. "Choose, die or join the crew." One of them scurried to Davy Jones' side, the rest stand firm. "Kill them." The ones who hadn't joined had their throats slit and fell into the sea. Davy spots another ship. "Hmm, this be interesting."

14. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

*waking up unconscious*....."whoa....where am i?....why am i on a......a flying ship?!.....ahhhhh!....help!help!help!.....ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Drexieus screamed loudly

edit:*waking up unconscious*....."whoa....where am i?....why am i on a......a ship?!.....ahhhhh!....help!help!help!.....ahhhhhhh hhhh!" Drexieus screamed loudly

15. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

Mr. Vandemar sets himself to work heaving the corpses of the victims of their latest foray overboard. He can't help taking a bite out of someone's arm before he throws him overboard. Being on the vessel of the devil, you rarely get anything to eat, and Mr. Vandemar was always hungry. As he throws the last corpse into the salty depths, he notices the ship sailing in the foggy distance. "Cap'n!" he asks. "What course of action shall we take?"

16. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Drex ran so hard, he tripped on the ship and almost fell. He use his stick the gain balance....and he saw everybody work...."so.....i guess everybody needs to work here......okay....i'll just go the captain instead"....He headed for the captain....."so cap'n!......what's ye job for me?"

17. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

OOC (Out Of Character): Have you watched POTC: DMC? It can't fly, the ship can sumberge into the ocean though.

18. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

(is anyone really wanna play this game? cuz i don't see anybody playin except me and mr. croup.......which only posted one)

19. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

(wait i'm confused what the hell is going on? are we still doing this or not?)

20. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

OOC- Yes, we must continue until we end this RP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.