The Great Gatsby

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Advent, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

How Good/Bad is it? I've heard its terrible and I have to read it this summer. Thanks for any thoughts.

2. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now thats were the Gatz got his name :P

3. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Well, if you're going to start reading a book thinking that it's terrible, then of course it's going to be terrible!

Well, TGG is actually a good book. It was a banned book, so it's obviously good. There's plenty of corruption, greed, deception, sex and adultery. Consider it a rated R book. It may seem a little boring, but that's only if YOU think it as boring.

4. Destined Working for WDW

...i read this book back in 10th grade and that was BLANK number of years ago. From what I can remember i did enjoy the book, but i'd talk to Gatz about it, it seems he may just know a bit more about this than myself.

5. The Great Gatz Chaser

I Am Amazing! You All Love Me!

6. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Of course, hun. We ALL love you. ^_^-

7. DancingCookie Traverse Town Homebody

I'd almost call it an Aquired Taste as far as books go. I read it for a Class last year, and I was the only person that liked it out of about 30 kids.

8. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

god i really hated this book, the characters were deep and all but it just wasnt that great i dont know if it was just the story, the characters, or just the authors writing style but i really despised this book with a burning passion, now the catcher in the rye theres a great book

9. triggers11 Moogle Assistant

i loved this book it is my favriot book of all time i also like his other series the demonata

10. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

I read this for 10th grade...I really disliked it...I couldnt get into it at all and it saddened me...it was so...boring I could never become interested...I guess the ending was kind of good, but I hated it tbh with you.