The first time...NO REFERENCE TO "ES-EE-ECKS".

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Mr. Mime, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Mime Banned

Dear fans of fun,

I am almost 98% sure that this thred has been posted before, and nonetheless it shall be posted again (If I see a "Delete this thred, it has already been posted" post, I will just shove a WHOLE bunch of URLs of repeated posts in your face...after I find them).

When you played the first of the "Kingdom Hearts" series, which boss did you find most annoying? Personally, I found the smaller-less grotesque Oogie Boogie was annoying, and much harder than the fat-blob that he ended up as (Er...the more fat blob). It took me 20 minutes to figure out how to hurt him (other than using magic). When I realised how to hurt him, I could not see how I could achieve it for about 4 hours.

P.S. This is completely off topic, but I have been meaning to ask you guys something...what beef does the Phantom-thing have against Peter Pan? Is the heartless like...peter pan's lost brother, who got denied the destiny of flying and living with smelly-dirty boys?

Then I realised about the glowing-floor panel and had a flash back to the Megaman games for GBA, because it reminded me of the Holy Panel-thing (for all you non-megamanners, Holy Panel-thing = good), so I waited on that thing. THe next thing you know, the floor had risen, and Oogie Boogie became my bi...was mine for the killing. Right, I know that was very detailed, but you do not need to actually be THAT detailed...although, I am pretty sure you read the first couple of lines, posted, and moved on to the next thread.

2. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

It doesn't matter really, there hasn't been a topic like this in a long time, and since we don't like bumped topics, it's sometimes good to create a new one. This is fine, because I looked back and there aren't any current ones.

I never found a boss annoying, but the only one I had trouble with in KH was Cerberus.

3. Mr. Mime Banned

Yeah, Cerberes took me 4 tries. I left the Colluseum after the 4th try, and defeated the Jungle World. When I came back to the Gummi Ship-map-thing, I realised that I forgot about Cerberes, and was so friggin' worried that I might have killed a world. It turns out that the world did not die, and I owned that abnormally-huge, dark-fire-regurgitating, sun-sized fireball-spewing, more-than-one-headed dog...now that I think about it, it is probably a close relative to the "Hydra".

4. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Probably Cerberus or Ursula... it took me forever with Cerberus and then after awhile I gave up on Ursula for like two days and then went back and beat her....Yeah those are probably the only ones I can think of right now....

5. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

I have to agree that the Oogie Boogie is the one I hate. He just won't die. He drove me nuts as I spent ages on him and I still don't know how I killed him....

6. C This silence is mine

The little and big ursula and that one you can only hurt by using magicks

7. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Cerberus.

I even abandonned the game for several years since I was stuck. Completely forgetting the only way to beat him was to level up, LOL. Yeah I know I'm slow.

8. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

Cerberus and Ursula. I think that's what most people have trouble with lol. I took me about 6 times to beat Cerberus, and about 8 to beat Ursula O.O

9. Repliku Chaser

Big Ursula was probably the most annoying boss. She's the only one I died from twice in the game the first time through. Everyone else I beat the first time through that was a boss. This of course isn't counting how many times I croaked from some of the hidden bosses.

10. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Simple, Big Ursala, she took me over 10 tries.....(low lv at the time)

11. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

Cerberus and big Ursula.They were so annoying.And I gotta admit that I was pretty lucky with Cerberus cause when I was about to lose smt happened and I beat it.But Ursula took me 2 days to beat!

12. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

I find the most annoying boss is Riku (3rd) had to fight him for 3 FREAKING DAYS T_T but yes cerberus was also annoying

13. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

That. Freaking. Chameleon. Oh my gosh, that giant heartless Clayton rides in Deep Jungle drove me and my younger brother crazy. The funny thing is that I challenged the chameleon two days ago and beat him very, very easily. I was thinking...um, how was this so difficult a few years ago? But yeah, that thing gave me so much trouble. I now loathe the cutscene that comes before it because I've seen it so many times.

14. koolashley King's Apprentice

Kingdom Hearts: Parasite Cage
    CoM: Hook
    Kingdom Hearts II: Xigbar

Parasite Cage took me a few months to finally beat after borrowing the game from my Granny...and that was mainly the reason besides trying to get the cutscene with Pinnochio, Jiminy, and Riku before fighting the stupid cage out of my head. I still have most of it stuck in my head.

Hook took me up to half a year to a year. It got annoying trying to level up and using up all my world cards after beating each Heartless battle in the rooms.

Xigbar took me the longest to beat, not counting Demyx because of his time limit. He seemed to me to be the hardest, and Saix might've been but I forgot about fighting him.

15. Mixt The dude that does the thing

In KH1: Cerberus, Ursula, Parasite Cage, 2nd Riku (more so geting to the battle, stupid keyblade stealing *******), Maleficent dragon.

KH2: Twilight Thorn, Demyx, Xigbar.

These were all only on my first playthrough. On replays I just own everyone.

16. Dreadnought Twilight Town Denizen

Hades in olympus colesium........:guns:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.