Traditional Art The Fabulous One (DS2 Manga scan colored)

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Laplace, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

[​IMG]

Remember the phase where we all colored manga scans? Yeah I do, and I still do that when I' m bored.

Again, don't know where to post this (GEEZ I'M SO CONFUSED), as it's not specifically a tag, but it's not a vector render either, if a mod sees fit to move this please do and thank you beforehand.

Maybe I'm terrible at sketching from the mind but I still have my touch in coloring from it. c:

Original picture: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130408195950/megamitensei/images/4/4e/Auguished_One_manga.jpg

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  2. Shuhbooty moon child

I love the colors, and the shading. Its very beautiful, I love it. Only thing that gets me is his eyelashes. I feel like something else could have been done with them? Or maybe removed in general, idk. Buts its so preeety *-* I love coloring manta scans, I do them on PTS though.

3. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Yeah the eyelashes are weird, but that was in his design in general, not just in this still image (Like, for example, in the anime adaptation you could see them stick out like a sore thumb off his face)

PTS? Oh Paint Tool Sai, I've been thinking on getting a program specially for drawing but I need to see a list of cons and pros vs Photoshop before.

Anyways, corrected out the top-left eyelash (Was half-asleep when doing this <.<)

Thanks! c: