Anime The basketball that kuroko plays / Kuroko no basuke Season 3 announced

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Jin, May 28, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

2. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I am very very excited for this but definitely not surprised that the 3rd season was indeed happening (I'd honestly be super surprised if it didn't). I felt a little cut short with the ending of season 2, which I won't really mention cause spoiler alert!, but I thought they would cover more matches throughout the second season. I did really enjoy it nonetheless though, especially with the new set of characters that joined the show, so I've been anticipating for its continuation since season 2 ended haha.

I can't really get enough of this show so I'm super duper happy to hear it officially coming out with a third season - I just wish they would hurry with the release dates so I know how long I'll have to hold out with waiting HAHA

3. Jin うごかないで

Just to say though;

The third season will most likely be about; The generation of miracles past individually I won't say much more than this because I do not follow the manga but my friends who do say the third season will be mostly about each of their pasts and so forth.

4. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS. Just when I've been starting to miss my basketball babies, they throw this out!

They're most probably gonna keep going with the story of the manga... I don't really remember much, cuz I read the chapters after S2 while it was still ongoing.

Nonetheless, I'm so looking forward to this! Especially cuz OLDCODEX and GRANRODEO are probably gonna do a song for this season~ (New CDs!!)