the academy of the hidden leaf village test

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by curse_tail, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curse_tail Merlin's Housekeeper

2. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

1. mizuki
    2. orochimaru
    3. itachi
    4. deidara
    5. At first, I thought Naruto was going to win and I was amazed that Saskue won. Even though I thought that Naruto was going to win, Saskue's demon is pretty strong even though it makes him look weird. (Sorry Saskue!! (-: )

3. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

1. c. Iruka
    2. c. orochimaru
    3. a.naruto
    4. a. deidara
    5. when i saw that fite, i was like. "omg sasuke turned ugly! xC Hey naruto! im joining your fan-team!" sasuke had those weird hand things on his back!! ewww~~!

4. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

1 Mizuki
    2. Orochimaru
    3. Naruto
    4. Deidara.
    Technically he just knocked Gaara out from the explosion, Gaara was killed when the demon was taken out of him by the entire Akatsuki.
    5. The fight between Sasuke and Naruto was pretty destructive yet awesome. I knew Sasuke was going to win (no i am not a fangirl >.>) because he had the curse mark that Orochimaru gave him during their fight in the chunin exams. I was touched when Naruto said to Sasuke that he was like the family he never had. The last part where Naruto and Sasuke ran towards each other one with Resengan the other with Chidori... that's the bit I started crying at because Naruto had put in all of his effort to try and bring Sasuke back but unfortunately he failed.

5. rikuxking Moogle Assistant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.