Thats It, I'm gone.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Jordier0xs0x, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

I'm sick of this ****. If you've viewed that 'KH-V Is Corrupted' thread, you'll know why.

SJ, you said I'd say something I would regret, well Ive made a lot of mistakes so far In my life and this not one of them. Y'know Ive tried to stay as long as I could, Ive tried to make everyone happy and Ive tried to be happy myself but now you've all just reached my limit. I'm not the fricken little happy girl right now and I think thats just changed forever. Yeah, I know 'Oh stop making a drama scene out of It' well too ****ing bad, Oh yes I know how most of you think.
    I tried to help the site and Ive tried to help KHV not to be such a High School show but now I'm angry.
    KHV has helped me a lot, through everything, through tears and anger and I never thought It would be you people making me angry and upset. I'm greatly disappointed and I thank KG for making that thread to make me realize how much you guys disgust me.
    For those who aren't like that, Thank you, Thank you for being there for when my heart Is broken, Thank you for being there for when there was tears and Thank you for just being there.

Everyone, Clean up your act because I'm not coming back until you do.

~Jordie

2. Kingdom Glory Banned

>.<
    I promise to tell you when people have turned from the way they were...

3. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

I've already died laughing tonight, so I can't really laugh at this like I'd like too. But I will say that it was nice talking to you, seeya later...;D

4. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

I can't help but laugh at how pathetic this is.
    But whatever, you just want to walk out on friends like that, go on ahead.

~Ryuuga

5. Mish smiley day!

Sry, but everyone wants to be an elitist prick. It is life, it won't change.

Btw, bye Jordie.

6. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Im sorry to hear that Jordie. I guess I couldn't disagree with you. Kh-vids has turned into more of a highschool kinda place, and some people have changed. I haven't posted in a while, I guess Im starting to dirft away from this site, mostly because of the same reason. Im not leaving though. Just maybe starting to become a lurker.
    But see-ya around Jordie. Have a nice..... life ._.

7. Kingdom Glory Banned

I'm done with being a hypocrite about this...please stopping bugging her about this sort of thing...She's getting REALLY upset about it D:

...Not that YOU guys should actually CARE about others...oh except the staff, remember to suck up to them twice a day =D

8. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

*hugs* farewell Jordie

9. Rosey Chaser

...Im sorry...

Bye Jordie...

10. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Oh. My. Gawd.

Seriously, let it die. Move on. You say your not gonna come back but yet you will. We know you will. When you do I will laugh my *** off. You people have made no point, no progress, and no benefit. All you have done is provided a nightly source of lulz for us "corrupt" people.

Good Bye, I hope you have a nice life.

@KG: Get real. Get with it or get lost. Majority wins.

11. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Anyone who really knows me, knows that I suck up to no one.

And Ipraise, does this stupidty really need to transcend threads?

12. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

I guess everything was right, :/

that last line though.

-_- phail, if thats really how you think, i lost respect for you, <_< v_v

and seriously just say good bye here, there is no need for two flame threads.

<_<

bye jordie, talk to me on MSN, ^_^

13. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

For this situation, that is how I think. Taking shots at staff and respected members under the guise of trying to purify the forum does nothing. He is one rebel trying to fight something to big for him. And I really don't care how much respect people have for me.

BTW, Jordie, if you have any comments about my first in this thread feel free to IM me.

14. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

You are just proving her right she pours out her heart and you throw it back in her face laughing at her....
    Bye Jordie i will miss you

15. W7F King's Apprentice

Ddddddddddddddddddddddd:

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm even more sorry to say that I half agree with you. Just remember - its a website. There are gonna be pricks, and there are gonna be some half-decent peeps. Just, try not to get too upset/worried/stressed/ticked off/OMFGI'MGOINGTOGOKILLEVERYONE/commit suicide, 'kay? You can always walk away from the peeps you talk to on here, I mean, WTF are they gonna do? IP track y' ***, stalk you, and then be liek "Who the hell do you think you are, just severing ties like that!?" There's no reason to make a guh-byez all! thread, if you are gonna cuss, dismember, and maim (<--- I like that word, maim. 'Tis t3h word of the week! . . .that I stole) those who you disagree with, spreading the indecency and "corruption" youz hates so much. Meh, sorry for repeating (with slight expansion) of what everyone else said. . . Hmm, how to make it not spam. . .

Gah! Jordeh is leaving! ZOMG no WAI! wellz, it can't be helped. No one is willing to change. I guess this place would act up my allergies if we were all merrily skipping through a field of posies anywayz. I'll see ya' if and when I do. *waves*

16. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Bye Jordie, I wont say I understand why you are leaving and I wont try and change your mind, if you really want to leave like this then do it,whatever. I guess we all learned something about people tonight.

Bye

17. Gwen Farewell.

I love ya Jordie.

I agree with you. I think the site is horrible and corrupt. I miss the KHV I spent my most precious moments on.

But I can't leave, because if I did it would be worse.
    Its just really getting annoying. I thought that we were going to make the site a better place. I though we were going to fix it. But I guess it's beyond fixing.

I want to take a stand, I want to clean up this mess of a site. I want to help out, and I want it to be the same site that it was when I joined way back in April.
    I know exactly how you feel, and for leaving, you haven't lost any respect from me. I actually think your a stronger person than I.

Please don't lose sight of the vision that we had, Jordie. Please don't.
    I swear that by the time you come back, we'll have etched our names in KHV history.

Because the site... can't go on like this.

In good time, my friend.

18. Twilight--XIII Twilight Town Denizen

Somewhere lonely... WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?!
    Bye Jordie... I don't really know what this entire mess is about... but I guess it's best if I don't know... That's me... just standing there clueless. I hope KH-V will get fixed up soon into what you, (and hopefully, everyone,) wants it to be.

19. Rosey Chaser

Madi I think your great but I need to say one ****ing thing about this.

You people keep saying you miss the old KHV. Well thats what happens when we get new members. And I hate how every time something like this happens people point it at staff or premiums. Most of us are the same as we've always been. It just pisses me off.

And about making the site a better place. Why the **** do you think we are staff in the first place?Some of the other staff and I have been working our ****ing asses off to make this site better for you guys. We are putting out new policies, trying out new things, theres stuff going on that members probably dont know about that we are doing to make this site better. Frankly, Ive seen ****tier sites. Waaaaaaaaaaaay ****tier sites >_> This is why alot of us are staff in the first place. I know just yesterday, I cleaned out CC with CtR, Sammy cleaned out Anything Else, Fayth cleaned out GGC, and Hissy cleaned out Art and Graphics for about 4 hours :/

Do we have to do those things?

Hell no we dont. We choose to do this because we are trying to make this a better site for you guys/

So give us a chance k?

[/mini rant]

plzdunthurtmeforrantingingoodbyethread ._.

20. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

well even though we didnt know each other good bye...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.