Birth by Sleep Tetsuya Nomura tricked us?!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Ansem the dumb, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Ansem the dumb Destiny Islands Resident

People, I have come to realize something very obvious, that none of you actually noticed....(Perhaps)

Pay attention to the pics from BBS. Do these graphics LOOK like they can even PARTIALLY make it to PSP?!!!!!!!

I understand that KH has made amazing graphics for ps2, and that you may think that maybe they will do the same with the psp, but no. It is impossible.

You also may think that just because these are drawn in a comic book / on paper that they are amazing, and that on psp they will change, but no guys!

I think that they are secretly making the game for either ps2 or ps3. and I am almost 100% certain.

Comments anyone? Anyone to prove me wrong? Please do! I dun have ps3, (only PS2 and X360) and if it is out on PS3, i would seriously buy the PS3 JUST for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

2. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

The PSP's graphics are completely upt o par with the PS2. Evidence of this are in recent games like God of War, Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Tactics, and looks at all the moves that have been put on the psp and still look fine? This theory is COMPLETELY void.

3. Kaihedgie Gummi Ship Junkie

And to add on that, the GBA uses PS2 models for video file cutscenes in Chain of Memories o:

4. KnightReaper Traverse Town Homebody

Just because the system hasn't come out with spectacular graphics on most games, some games can be as great as far as the PSP goes. It's like what Super Mario Galaxy is on the Wii. If you've played any other games like Cin stated, you'd know that the PSP has a great capacity.

5. myoblivion King's Apprentice

And also, my sister has a PSP and ive seen her play games with extremely good graphics. So, I think it will be on PSP.

6. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Like everyone else said, the PSP can handle PS2-like graphics. I believe everything Nomura told us to expect can all be possible on the PSP. After playing Crisis Core, I'm certain of that. Plus, what with all the info coming out on all the magazines, sites, etc., it would be extremely unwise to lie about something as important as the system it'll come out on. Finally, look at 358/2 Days Coded's graphics, they look almost as great as a PS2's. And don't even get me started on CoM's video cutscenes...

7. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

I tried posting earlier but my post disappeared into the void of Data-based erorrs, XD

Any, road rage has stunning graphics for the Psp.

Maybe they won't be able to do the realistic graphics they do at the start and end of both major games, but at least the rea-time will still work the same, along with cutscene.

8. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

yehh... i don't think so... the PSP had ahh-mazing graphics... the BBS graphics may look like they're for PS2 or PS3... but every new game that comes out or a system, the graphics get better each time... consider Crisis Core... that thing has awesome graphics. ^_^

9. furrehaxel Moogle Assistant

BBS could easily work on the psp with those graphics. check out the graphics for crisis core theyre just as amazing and work smoothly on the psp

10. Sumi suicidé

If they can make GBA games look good...THEY CAN DO WHATEVAH DEY FRIGGIN WANT!!!

11. 11jones2 Traverse Town Homebody

i agree if they can do that they can do whatever they want

12. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

I am taking a class on 3D modeling/animation for video games/movies and I think this might explain a few things: Any 3D object is made up of polygonal faces; in other words, polygons. The more polygons a 3D object has, the smoother/more detailed it looks. However, some of the old gaming platforms, like the first playstation, cannot handle that many polygons. So 3D artists have to work with a limited number of polygons to create the characters/environments. Now, however, there are more powerful platfoms like the PS3 and X-Box360 that have enough power to handle all those polygons. THAT is why the graphics are so amazing. Now, I am just guessing on this, but the smaller platforms such as the DS and the PSP do not have as much power as stationary platforms do. Therefore, 3D artists would have to lower the polygon count. Square Enix has a fantastic team of talented 3D artists that can do that and still make the graphics beautiful; they proved so in the GBA version of Chain of Memories.
    I hope that was interesting! ^^;
    Note: However, I heard Nomura saying that they were already having trouble with the DS' graphics/memory. There is now a possibility that they might change platforms.

13. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

im sorry man...but before u post a topic and foam at the mouth about how ridiculous it is at least do a little research...if this was coming out for the ps2 instead of the psp im pretty sure square and disney would get into lots of trouble. Isnt that fraud? You can get sued for that.

i was kidding about the mouth foaming thing...

thanks for the info (thats not sarcastic im serious) and i heard that about the DS too, im not sure if its that serious though...they might just take the voices out. Its scheduled to come out '08 in japan. Of course they can move it back a little, but they wouldnt go the length of completely re-doing the platform.

14. Ansem the dumb Destiny Islands Resident

Ya I know, but the games I have on psp are the Harry Potters, Lord of the rings, pirates: dead man's chest, star wars, the prince of Persias, and all of these look GREAT!!! but just NOT kingdom hearts worthy. That's just my opinion guys, plus why are you all getting so angry?! LOL I just made a little theory, and you go calling it void, and dissing it to death! LOL

Actually, that was VERY interesting, but i dont think you guys get the point. Yes they can lessen the polygons, but they will look NOTHING LIKE THE PICS OF BBS ON THE INTERNET!! Or do you think otherwise? I dunno, those pics look just like ps2 material, nothing like the psp games I have.

15. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, if you look at FM+'s screenshots, they look better than what they actually look like in the game; they seem smoother. I think we can all pretty much agree that BBS IS gonna be on the PSP and will have amazing graphics for that system, probably just not as smooth as the ones put out now. The actual gameplay screens for BBS don't seem as smooth, so I think the cutscenes will look more like that. They probably just polished the cutscene screenshots to make it look good.

16. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

If you look at the pic that has actual gameplay, the one with Terra pwning all the heartless. That looks sorta like the graphics in CoM, only a little more detailed. I bet the other pics we've been shown are the cutscenes, because since they don't take as long as the actual gameplay, they can make them look better. Smae thing with CoM. I still think they could put it on PSP, because of what I just said. I just hope they won't...

17. Roxazthelight Hollow Bastion Committee

PSP's Graphic is almost like PS2, if BBS's Graphic is Great, The game will have 2 UMDs i think :D

18. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

why would Nomura do that? and yeah the psp graphics are amazing i was really impressed when i first saw it so its 100% possible, and besides nomura isn't the kind of guy that would make joke's like that.
    Plus! Wich Game Director Lied About Something Like this before?

19. Dredica SNES was the best.

Yeah, look at God of War: Chains of Olympus (which I have, really good graphics), Crisis Core, and others. Square enix is good at graphics, look at Chain of memories for the GBA.

20. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

Really? Crisis Core looks like that during cutscenes... so... Yeah... And they're using CC's GFX engine for BBS, so I say it's entirely possible for it to look like that.

PS2's and PSP's are actually about the same, with the PSP getting the shorter end of the stick in terms of RAM.

... *sigh* Those were screencaps taken off a comp running an emulator. OF COURSE it'll look better than the fuzzyness of a PS2 on a TV.