Teen Wolf Season 4

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Ghost, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Ghost King's Apprentice

[​IMG]

Why isn't there a thread for this yet. You would think someone would have maybe made a thread for this. Or I didn't look hard enough. But, whatever.
    First, there's this.

There's a new opening sequence. And a lot has happened in the first four episodes. Like the Aztec temple under the church in an abandoned town that was destroyed by an earthquake in Mexico.....

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  2. Ghost King's Apprentice

I have faith in this thread. It will not die.

Someone else's name was on the second deadpool list

[​IMG]

I mean everyone suspected it with all the stuff he said. And the midseason trailer was released. And it makes Peter seem a heck of a lot more confusing.

3. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Peter has always been confusing. And I like that about his character. He keeps you guessing as to his actions. Is he good? Is he bad? Is he looking out for his best interests? And seeing his Beta form for the first time. It seems cute to me because the fangs were getting in the way of Ian's words. So something that's supposed to be monstrous just ends up being cute.

I want to know just what the heck Parrish is that he ended up on the deadpool. I've been saying that he's a unicorn or something. But he said he was 'drawn' to Beacon Hills. And we know that after the sacrifices to the Nemeton, Deaton said that a lot of the supernatural would be drawn to the area. So he has to be something supernatural. A unicorn.

Logically, I don't think that Peter and Kate are working together. The woman burned almost entire family alive and put him in a coma for 6 years. I suppose she's technically his beta since it was his claws that turned her. But since family is so important to Peter(according to Ian), he wouldn't team up with her. Unless once he deems her useless, he'll kill her again. But I just can't see it.

4. Ghost King's Apprentice

The theory for Parrish that I think is the most likely is that he is a Phoenix. IN the trailer it showed the Sheriff's car burning and if he was inside it it would explain why he was covered in ash and burnt stuff when he walked into the station. He wouldn't be dead since a Phoenix can rise from the ashes.

And there's also this weird thing about him probably being Isaac's dead brother since they're the same age and all.