Symphonic Metal Lovers and Frozen fans!

Discussion in 'Music' started by SoulboundAlchemist, Apr 20, 2014.

1. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

I have found you an amazing piece of music that I think you'll all appreciate, courtesy of The L-Train!

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Wouldn't necessarily consider myself a huge metal fan (I'm indifferent to the genre honestly), but that was amazing (especially the 'Let it Go' sequence, but probably 'cause I'm biased towards that song, but who cares :p )! I also found it interesting that they included 'Vuelie', which I think is a VERY underrated track from 'Frozen'.

3. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

We are agreed on the fact that we don't enjoy metal that much, as well as the fact that this was some amazing music, especially the Let It Go sequence.

4. PirateNinjaHanyou Traverse Town Homebody

I prefer Pellek's cover-- then again, I also prefer Power Metal, so...

5. Llave Superless Moderator

I've always been a fan of symphonic metal, and basically anything in between both of those genres. The symphony plays a great back up for the wailing of the guitars, and the power of the guitars brings home the overwhelming beat of the symphony.

basically i enjoyed this TOO much.

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Ok, that is pretty solid. I wasn't expecting much but they really bring it together. And the orchestra wasn't too whiny either, it varied with the tone of the music just like the guitar did.