Coded Stuck on Cerberus\Hades KH re:Coded

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by juliuxking18, Jun 16, 2011.

1. juliuxking18 Moogle Assistant

on re:coded,there's a fight against Cerberus and righ after it there's another figh against Hades

2. StardustXtreme Chaser

I usually kept my power boosts for those moments such as ATK, DEF Regen and Auto-Block and kept a healing command within the slots since I decided to get a Curaga early by melding the correct slots and kept a few potions and such on hand as back up just in case.

All you gotta do is attack normally and press the A button when it pop up to give out a string of attacks before a Combo takes effect as those are really useful when combined with the power-ups

But if you don't think you are a high enough level, go back to Wonderland and do some grinding for Level-Up Chips.

If you want to go the EASY and CHEAP method, head to Stat Matrix and if you wish, change the mode of the game to begininer to make them that much weaker.

3. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I got crazy stuck when I did this on my first file.
    I did it on the second file I made and breezed through, always have auto-block, attack, and regen thingies on.
    Also, kill EVERY HEARTLESS YOU CAN. Don't run from any, in any world. Just kill-kill-kill. And soon, you'll have an easy fight.

4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I don't know if you gonna like it but...

When i fight with Cerberus/Hades, i did lost a lot of times. So i had a weird idea:
    Place every slot with and Cure spell. With that i defeat them.
    Also, do not forget the bring Cloud and use Licenses. Good luck!

5. Kayate King's Apprentice

Yes, yes, I do not remember too awful much, but be absolutely sure you have Cloud with you. I believe that you can find Cloud on the Third Floor? Not sure.

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

wait you can miss cloud?

7. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

hahaha, yes you can be in hurry and don't see Cloud in the layer, then don't see him, you won't help him, he won't help you and probably you won't win Cerberus/Hades battle. =P
    So be SURE to take him or you are doomed! X_X