Star Wars Battlefront II Trailer

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Apr 12, 2017.

1. libregkd -

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I didn't even bother getting EA's original Battlefront game, as there were just so many things about it that angered me as a fan of the old Battlefront games from the PS2-era. That said, I do feel like the developers are actually listening to feedback now, thankfully. Story mode and having content from all eras made me excited for this game. Now all they need to do is add space battles as well as controllable vehicles, and then I'll absolutely pre-order it.

3. libregkd -

4. Fellangel Bichael May

After my impression of what EA did to the first game, I'm very reluctant to pick this game up. On one hand, they do mention features people originally wanted in a game and actually implementing them (campaign, multiple eras, etc.). On the other hand, I'm concerned if their words is just a bait and switch. Instead of actual "vehicles" and "heroes", they're gonna be terrible pickups again. Singleplayer might be lackluster (I'm slightly expecting this. EA/DICE are not the best when it comes to robust single-player).

I may just sound like a fool who's judging a game based on past experience and a trailer, but honestly, I'm irritated how EA is handling this. As much as I wanna continue picking at the game, I'll try to keep an open mind and continue keeping tabs on upcoming announcements.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

New trailer:

In addition to that, it's been announced that all post-launch content will be free, with the first batch of new stuff coming in December, and will include:
    • Finn
    • Captain Phasma
    • Crait (a new planet from Episode VIII)
    • New Space map above D'Qar
    Source