Anime Soul Eater Not

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Mysty, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Mysty Unknown

Remember a while back people had heard rumors of Soul Eater getting a bit more animation love. A lot of people thought they'd make an anime that was actually based off the manga, like FMA: brotherhood did. That is not the case however.

Soul Eater Not follows 3 Freshman Meisters through the NOT program. This is a spin off series that takes place prior to the events of Soul Eater. The anime starts April 9th. (tomorrow from when this post was made... US time it starts on the 8th)

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Woah, this is actually surprising. I've read what chapters are online, but that's what surprises me, because the book isn't actually that far at all, so this either wouldn't get much, or the writer will have to get working on it more

3. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Ooooh! Soul Eater!! Guess I'll have to start reading the manga! Soul Eater.....NOT! xD

4. Mysty Unknown

The first episode aired today and its well done for a pilot. Sets up everything nicely with the three new characters and has some enjoyable cameo's. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series. I only wish I had someplace to watch it with good quality. Le sigh, why Crunchyroll no stream it.

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Man I was really excited when I saw 'Soul Eater' in the title 'cause I thought we were getting that so-much-better manga ending that people are always gabbing about... but then this happened. Uhh. Cool I guess? Does this have any relevance to the original plot at all?

6. Mysty Unknown

I haven't read the manga so I couldn't tell you. I just know its a prequel staring 3 other characters. I know the main cast has made cameo's in the first episodes, but I'm uncertain if they will continue to do so as the anime progresses.

I agree with you however, I would love a Soul Eater: Brotherhood remake with the proper ending and true following of the manga.

7. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Wait, there's an anime of this?!? I just noticed this now. I read some chapters int he manga, and I loved it. Can't wait to start watching this.

8. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Soul Eater Not! is so cute but at the same time I feel like it keeps a hold of the original Soul Eater a tiny bit but too much. I might be wrong though >.<

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

I still need to read the manga, already started the anime though.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

Seems interesting enough. I've heard a little about it, but i'm a little hesitant to begin watching it. As much as I like the sounds of it, I enjoyed the anime itself waaaaay too much to watch an anime of it that isn't really a continuation to the original series...I just don't think I could watch it without having ridiculously high expectations if it's a prequel.