Dream Drop Distance Sora XP farm

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by xetpyon, Aug 6, 2012.

1. xetpyon Moogle Assistant

I've already got a pretty good xp farm for Riku from going on the elevator in TWTNW. You set your deck to having zero graviza as the first command and thundaga as your second. You start from the bottom then take the elevator up, make the dream eaters appear while being in the middle to attract them all, when they are all attracted use thundaga quickly before graviza wares out. The first group of dream eaters should be knocked out, now head back down the elevator, lather, rinse, and repeat.

Now if anyone has any tips about Sora's XP farming I would be very grateful. I have already tried going to the bottom of the tower in Symphony of Sorcery and it's not very fast or effective.

*edit* I just realized how misleading the title was, I'm sorry if you came to this thread and was expecting info on XP farming for Sora

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Personally I didn't find grinding in the traditional sense necessary in this game. I ended up overleveled by just running around looking for chests and link portals, and I didn't even finish. I need to do that now in the post game.

I don't know of an "ideal" grind spot if you choose that anyway, but this game has instant spawning reset on room changes and drops. The easiest grind is likely to just set Sora and Riku in a large swarm and drop every time you take them out. Since you seem to now have a level off set hour might try just running back and forth through a doorway with spawns relatively close on both sides (if you can find one at TWTNW especially)