Kingdom Hearts II Sora vs Demyx

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Crown Clown, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Clown Banned

i have tried to defeat demyx so many times now but i just keep on failing.

2. Dandersnuff Twilight Town Denizen

Is it the first or second battle with him? :0
    The first one is pretty easy, but I managed to get rid of his clones just in time the second time :3
    Is the time limit the problem, or is it Demyx himself? :0

3. Crown Clown Banned

its the seccond battle and the problem is him

4. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I remember having trouble against him. All I can really recommend is leveling up and stocking lots of potions. Only use your potions on Sora though; don't worry about Donald and Goofy.

One other thing: When you go into a drive, it recovers all your health. So if you're REALLY desperate, then that would probably help you out. =)

Good luck!

5. KeybladeKyle101 Destiny Islands Resident

Fer the clones guy, all you do is attack once and the reaction command should appear, keep doing that and you'll have them done in no time, but demyx isn't that hard, if you leveled up all of your forms before him is makes the battle easier and equipped the growth abilities and your set .. =]

6. Dandersnuff Twilight Town Denizen

There were reaction commands at the clone part? O_O

I never noticed ;_;

7. KeybladeKyle101 Destiny Islands Resident

lol yes, it really reduced the clones, by alot, i finished all of them off before i had 20 secs left

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Before you continue complete all the other worlds first, many people skip Holoween Town and Pride Lands because of when the plot twist comes up. Once you get that far another things to keep in mind is that he's water based so if you set your equipment to Blizzard resistance it should help.

9. Ultimecia sorceress

Be sure to use all of the reaction commands that you see, they really help. After you defeat all the clones go Valor, but make sure you have some potions just in case Donald fails to help you. You could also go wisdom and use fire, which damages him the most. Raising ice resistance helps you for this particular battle as well.

10. Dandersnuff Twilight Town Denizen

No kidding? x'D
    I managed to kill the last one JUST before I ran out of time x'D Freaked me out x'3

11. Kross Destiny Islands Resident

If you're talking about the data battle than there are no reaction commands for the water clones.

Equip all negative combos you have (Fenrir if needed, too) and turn off all ground finishers except explosion. Stock nothing but ethers and short-cut Firaga.

Depending on how many of the clones there are, either spam explosion on top of the immune Demyx (he can't take damage, but all the clones spawn from him, so using explosion of top of him will kill them off fast) or, if it's 50+ clones, shift into Wisdom Form and spam Firaga all around the map. When he's done, continue to spam Firaga on Demyx. This should do a ****-load of damage.
    The problem comes up when wisdom form fades away. This is where I recommend air combos. Use explosion to get him into the air and then do a nice air combo + finisher. DO NOT go into wisdom again until another round of 50+ clones. In the time limit, I'd say it's nearly impossible to beat 99 clones without going into wisdom form and using Firaga and you'll need a nearly full level 9 form gauge to pull it off.

12. KeybladeKyle101 Destiny Islands Resident

Theres a "Data Battle" ? :S

13. Ultimecia sorceress

In Final Mix only.

14. Zexion King's Apprentice

you'll need a lot's of ether or mega-ether..
    and drive into Wisdom form..
    and use fire attack against him..
    trust me.. it will work

15. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

Stock lots of potions and use cure a lot.

16. Crown Clown Banned

thanks for all the help i almost defeated him but those damn clones stuffed me up Dx

17. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Yeah, you need to be on your toes for that. Once you've done the first set you can do the rest, you just need to be aware of if you're being timed or if they are just there.

18. water mage Kingdom Keeper

I know what you mean. He's not the easiest boss and when his health does get lower he breaks out his moves his speed increases, and he attacks relentessly. Watch out of the row of geyers he shoots up from the ground as he walks toward you. That takes a lot of damage and try not to let him smack you away with his sitar since that takes nearly half of Sora's health. Who says Demyx can't fight better think again. He's one tough foe if not for one of the hardest in my opinon and I wish you all the luck you can get if you try the game in Proud mode. He's a killer in that by far.

19. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

The way I beat him was by first using Reaction Commands on the first set of clones, then switching to Wisdom Form and shooting him from a distance. I also seem to remember using one of Donald's Limits... I can't remember what it's called, but it's the one where like rockets rain down on the enemy, and it worked wonders!!! Especially with the 2nd set of clones (though I also used the Reaction Commands then too).

Also, like other people have said, stock up on potions/hi-potions/ethers, they help a lot. Oh, and if you have it at that point, make sure to turn on that ability that causes Sora's Drive Gauge to recover when he's hurt... or is that a Keyblade's ability? It's been a while since I've played...

Good luck!! I'm always sad when I beat Demyx though... he's cool...

20. Ayaka Child of Beauty Merlin's Housekeeper

That's waht did. Leveled up,stocted up with potions, used my drive.I'd go with this if I were you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.