Birth by Sleep Sora and Ventus long lost brothers?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Limex, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

so..i thought of something.

Ventus being inside sora spawning roxas jadi jadi jadi!.

there is one thing thats off and not explained though.

Ventus Looks VERY simulare to Sora, (be it roxas or what not same face diffrent person) But you cant deny that Ventus/Roxas has a Stunning similarity

i mean my theoriy of Nobodies before birth by sleep was that they look exactly the same just with the oppesit hair colur. (going on Namine/Kairi and Sora/ Roxas who follows that theoriy)

but seriesly back on topic, dont Ventus and Sora look extreamly alike?.
    the fact we never get to know where Ventus came from might support this even more?.

what do you guys think, think Sora and Ventus might be long lost brothers?

2. Shift Chaser

Likely, very likely.
    Not.
    I mean, Sora's from DI, and Ven was implied to be from one world that isn't DI in the Xehanort reports.

Unless Sora's un-named mother and un-named & invisible father knew Merlim's magic or how to use Dark Corridors it just wouldn't be possible to cross between worlds.

3. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

your not really imagetive are you?.

i can think of ateast 2 reasons how this could have happen. (though i myself dont think so eather) but how do you explaine that they are so extremly simulare?.

just saying coincidence i have a hard time to swallow aswel.

4. Shift Chaser

Yeah, that's where i have some doubts.

But it might be because their hearts where connect and all, didn't Vanitas take Sora's look because Sora filled part of his heart?
    Same could've happened here.

Or maybe it was the other way around and Sora took Vanitas look, and since the later was Ven's darkness made real that's why they look soo much like each other.

I don't know.

I'm just saying i think it's really not likely to happen.

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I think it would be great to discover if this was true but I highly doubt it. I wandered myself why they look so similar but it could be a coincidence or since there hearts were connected, Sora could have grown into someone who looks similar to Ven. I don't know how to explain why they look so similar, maybe in the Kingdom hearts world it was just fate that their hearts would connect and so they looked similar. Maybe they both grew into what we see them as, they connected and so their looks altered as their hearts merged.

6. kingdom_hearts_loverXX Gummi Ship Junkie

Did you finish BBS? Because at the very ending of the game there are a few hints why ventus looks like Sora as well. But besides the whole brother thing I'm not too sure about...other than the fact that his heart was connected to Sora years ago, so when his heartless was born, we knew how Roxas looked like Ventus.

7. Limex Destiny Islands Resident

ventus fousing with sora i dont think is a legit reason for them to look alike.

first off Sora was already born and well alive " duh" so ofcourse he will look like he do when he grows up, and ventus was already grown up.

i really dont think they are brothers ether but that is the only real reason i can think of them two being so equal, and conisidense...ofcrouse it can happen but come on THAT simulare, i mean there borderlining on twins here

8. Shift Chaser

Sora wasn't exactly born by the firts time he completed Ven's heart.
    He was *about* to be born.
    Which is why what happened happened.

9. StardustXtreme Chaser

In the Begining of BBS, Xehanort after extracting Vanitas from Ventus in the Keyblade Graveyard brings Ventus to the DI to die peacefully since the extration did more damage than Xehanort planned but Sora who's still 4 connects with Ventus's heart to repair the Station and then Xehanort brings Ventus to Eraqus to be trained under him as a request, now, the training would of taken a few months, hence Sora remained the same age of 4 when Terra and Aqua met Riku and Sora.

After the Ventus vs Vanitas battle, Sora opens his heart like Riku suggested and housed Ven's heart until it could awaken, plus Sora and Ventus never met face to face, only by each other's heart and Aqua placed Ventus in Castle Oblivion to protect him, now the flow of time in every world is different as evidenced by Aqua's 10 year's in the World of Darkness but remained the same.

Now fast foward to KH1, Sora used the Keyblade of People's Hearts to release Kairi's heart that was hidden within his own during the DI engulfed by darkness and fell to the darkness, since Sora's heart was strong, it created, a nobody, Roxas, who used Ventus's structure as a base for his creation since Ven was within Sora's heart at the time, now here's where things get complicated.

Xion is born during Sora's Sleep in 358/2 Days and Roxas held half of Sora's heart, thus he was able to wield the Keyblade and Xion is a Replica Sora/Roxas who could use Ventus's keyblade as her own, hence Roxas and Xion could use the Keyblade at the same time but Roxas defeats Xion and absorbs her without knowledge, gaining Ventus's Keyblade in the process, hence, Dual Wielding was made possible.

Now we skip to KH2, Roxas merges with Sora who awakens from a year's worth of sleep, thus everything back together in one piece along with the existence of Roxas and Xion within Sora's heart, Tetsuya Nomura also said Sora can dual wield without the use of Drive since he carries Ventus's heart.

Ventus is also a denizen of another world, not from Destiny Islands or Land of Departure while Sora was born on Destiny Islands with an off screen mother and no mention of a father, so they may have the same personailties and quotes but they are different.

10. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I'm gonna go ahead and lock this, because threads like this already exist. If you wanted to know more on the matter, then there's the search function. Or even less, when you create a thread, it gives you info on wether threads like yours have been created.

So, yeah...

_Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.