Something t Want To Clear Up About Twilight

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Spike, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike H E R O

Lately, I've seen a couple people post that they think Twilight is Dark and Light mixed together. WRONG. Dawn, is dark and light put together. Twilight is between the two because it's a class of it's own. It's nothing. Think of it like zero when listing numbers with integers. Light is the capacity for good, while dark is the capacity for evil. Like when Roxas said the organization was a bad group, Namine said ''Good or bad. I don't know.''And seeing as how Nobodies can't feel emotions, they can't have either of them , let alone both.
    I don't know why I'm arguing about this, I just sort of felt like it, so........yeah, that's how it is.

2. Jube Formerly Chuck's

I always though it was inbetween but im getting that from Twilight princess.

3. Spike H E R O

It is between, but like how zero's between negative and positive numbers when you list integers.
    -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5
    Get it? Because zero is nothing.

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

In Twilight Town it never goes dark as someone told me once- thats what twilight is. I'm not sure if this is completely correct but it's what I think.

5. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

sounds about right....except i always thought of dawn as darkness and light, but i thought of twilight as light and darkness, and yes there is a diference, a very large diference....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.