Dream Drop Distance Something I noticed in the PV

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Shikou, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Most of this you have noticed and some may not have noticed. So here I go even though I dont know where to begin.

The World Ends With you Character Locations
    From just seeing Neku and the others in Traverse Town, you assume every one is in Traverse Town right?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    WRONG
    Rhyme seems to be in a different world outside of Traverse Town because Traverse Town is based around night time (which is why it is one of my favorite worlds in the series). If your a fan of Rhyme your going to have to wait a little longer. :(
    [​IMG]

CGI Scenes
    The CGI scenes represent the most memorable scenes from the past games.
    KH1 Opening
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Before Roxas and Axel fight (KH2)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Coded connection
    Notice the pages around Roxas and in the previous images above? Coded is not a filler it is a sequel because without it
    we would be wondering for years what Micky's letter said at the end of KH2 which is a important thing(I just wanted to point that out).
    [​IMG]

Close up of Xion
    [​IMG]

Possible Opening Theme song
    Here is where I end this. It is a big hint unless your deaf that Hikari/Simple and Clean will be the opening theme because of the song played the the second half of both Short and Long versions of the PV. Personally, I would like to hear Passion/Sanctuary again and would make the opening look better (I dont know why). Dont get me wrong, I like both Hikari/Simple and Clean and Passion/Sanctuary.

EDIT:
    If your wondering how I got the screen shots I downloaded the video from YouTube in the highest quality and used VLC player to take the screen shots.

2. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

It's been confirmed that two new Districts are being added to Traverse Town, so that might be where Rhyme is. That light doesn't exactly look like sunlight anyway.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Do you remember the little Gizmo shop in Traverse Town from the first game? I think that may be where Rhyme is. It seems perfectly plausible and it makes sense given the background of the screenshot and the fact that all of the TWEWY characters are only in Traverse Town.

4. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

I already know that. .

I replayed the part of the short version where she shows up and it doesn't look like the shop nor the town.