Some of you might've noticed

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Korra, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

But I have been extremely scarce around here lately. Main causes of this are work every day and then pushing on to get my armor done by Celebration VI, it's very time consuming (and absolutely exhausting).
    Additionally, I've been getting ready for Fayt to be here, and once work is over with my time will be split between costuming and cleaning the house. I might be on briefly every now and again but I probably won't be posting much - then after he's here I doubt I'll get on much at all.
    Especially since we'll be heading down to Florida on the 22nd for Celebration VI, I have no idea if our hotel room will have wifi at all. If not, we'll be back on the 29th. Once he goes home on the 1st I should be back fully.

I'm excited and will be taking a lot of pictures mostly because sabby and star are making me and will have a full account of possibly overdosing on Star Wars.
    See you guys in a few weeks!

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

I hope you and Fayt have a lot of fun, Wolfie.

Please come back to us safely!

See you soon!

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Have fun at Celebration! Be sure to check out the Star Wars Saga in 60 minutes show, I heard it's really funny!

4. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Thanks guys, we definitely will! Once I'm back I'll be uploading pictures and all that stuff.
    Fayt will be here Sunday and then Wednesday we're Florida bound. If I see anything really cool I'll try and post it from my phone.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

Have fun at the celebration, let us know how it goes! Cya when you get back

6. woodstockfootball26 Traverse Town Homebody

Cant wait too see the pictures! Be safe and hurry back, so you can tell us all about it!(:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.