Traditional Art Some Drawings

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Madoka, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Madoka Merlin's Housekeeper

Hi there! :3 I was drawing a few pictures a while ago, and I decided to share these two with the KHV community. I'll add Meow Wow later, once I have time to find it.

Criticism would be appreciated. c: I'm self-taught, so I could definitely use any advice to improve my artwork.

Image (6).jpg Image (7).jpg

2. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Madoka, these are beautiful. They're a lot better than what I could do, all I really see is that you should be more consistent with color, one of the bottom one's eyes is darker. If it's supposed to be that way, disregard what I said. Good job!

3. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

DAYUM
    These are pretty great, Madoka! :D You're a good artist! :O For being self taught this is just wow. Nice work!

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

These are really good. I wish I could draw like this. It would be nice with a little shading though, unless you wanted to color it.

5. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

These are pretty good, all the really good artist I have met all taught themselves, so it isn't that bad that you did.

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

These are lovely ^^ There's not much to say except great job ^^ The artwork is very well done.

7. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

Madoka-san~~ These are so cute~~~ ,,>__<,, I love how you did the shading. Oooh you should colour them~~~!

You're like me with the self teaching. I've been drawing for years, and it definitely helps with practice!

8. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

really good pics, now make it into a pokemon reference and it will be awesome

9. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Aw, these are so cute! I agree, you should definitely colour them! I love how your lines are very clean and those shaded parts look so smooth! How did you fill that in?

Good job! Can't wait to see more from you!

10. Madoka Merlin's Housekeeper

Thank you! :) Yes, I have also noticed that one eye is darker than the other. I'll make sure to fix that later.
    Thank you! :)
    Thank you! :) I can't color anything without ruining it, so I'll make sure to shade it in. :3
    Thank you! :)
    Thank you! :D
    Thanks! :) I'd color them if I could. My coloring is pretty bad. xD I've seen your work, and you are fantastic. O3O
    Thanks! :D
    Thank you! :) I lightly colored in the shaded parts, and used a cotton swab to make them look a bit darker. I'm still practicing my shading, so it looks pretty bad right now. :p
    Thanks again! You'll be seeing from me soon. ;3