So um, yeah

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by T3F, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T3F Chaser

I didn't think I'd be making one of these anytime soon but it seems I must leave.

With the recent stresses going around (school, major exams, social crap, possibly uni next year etc etc) I won't be on for quite a while. I'll give it a few weeks or so but if you don't hear from me after that, don't worry I'm just having a little more panic attacks than I thought I would lol

For those wondering about Idol, it will still be running. I will be around for you to send your entries and for me to mix them and put them in. The competition will definitely still go on! I'm still gonna try and participate in KN and KHVC, but that is really cutting time.

So yeah, lots of panic attacks have lead me to leave here for a few weeks (or more), but I'll still be around for Idol and the next KN. Sorry to do this to you guys. If you want to talk I'll be on Skype. Yeah, I guess thats it.

Bye everyone! See you soon...I hope :)

2. Glen Returned from the dead

D: hope you come back soon and are able to deal with the stress easily. Good luck to you!

3. Misty gimme kiss

Aw I'm sad to see you go (or at least, decrease your activity). Best of luck with everything Amethyst, hope to see you back again soon.

4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Aww, that sucks. Well, good luck with everything!

5. Plums Wakanda Forever

Good luck with everything, Amethyst!

SHOW THOSE TESTS WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF. B|

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Benson! Nuuuuu!

Good luck on your leave. I look forward to seeing you again.

7. Anzu_100 Destiny Islands Resident

We'll all be waiting for you to get back! Don't get too stressed out! Just try to take it easy. ^.^ See you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.