So there's this boy...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Forever Love, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Forever Love Life Without Limits

...and he and I talk about KH every day we see each other, because he's basically the only person I can talk about it openly with and he helps me with stuff on it and etc..

Well...I have a feeling he likes me...and I'm really not that into him. He's not really my type.

I always find him staring at me. It's kind of freaky. Like, I'll look over, and he looks away really quick when I see him. And then, five minutes later, he'll do it again. And again. And again. And again and so on.

He also teases me a lot, but in a friendly way, not like a bully. He'll say he's just joking and all that jazz, but I really don't like him that way. I get all weirded out when I'm in the same class as him. It's...uncomfortable for me.

And yesterday, when we were working concessions at the football game with lots of other people, he flung a rubber band at my backside. O_O That may not seem like such a big deal, but after he picked it up, I told him if he hit me in the backside he'd be in humongous trouble. He almost did it too.

Seriously, this guy creeps me the heck out. I'm not sure how to stop the uneasy feelings I get around him. It's just...weird. Should I tell him to stop talking to me? Or simply avoid him at the best of my ability?

Help...please.

2. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

just tell the kid to back off
    its not that hard, if hes really starting to creep you out then you dont have to worry about hurting his feelings you need to worry about your own

3. Azure Flame Banned

I think you should let him know you aren't interested.

4. Forever Love Life Without Limits

You know the saying "Easier said than done"? Yeah, that's exactly what my comment is to your post. We're friends...but I don't want anything more than that.

I want to, like...pretty badly. But this kid is psycho when he gets angry about something. He'd probably be all mad and stuff if I told him....Then he'd be really rude to everyone around him, throwing tantrum's. Crap like that.

5. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

you should tell him that if he was feelings for you that exceed those you have for him, that you dont like him like that, and that you want him to cut it out. If he's making you uneasy or uncomfortable in any way, the best thing is to let him know. He'll understand.

6. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

if the kid is going to throw tantrums do you even want him as a friend,
    there is no other way here, you have to let him know you only think of him as a friend, otherwise its only going to get worse and worse until he begins to stalk you, and i dotn think you want that now do you.

7. Arcantress King's Apprentice

Just let him know that he's being overly-"friendly", and that you aren't interested in that sort of thing if that's how he's wanting it to be. Maybe that's just his (creepy) way of socializing? lol.

8. Azure Flame Banned

I agree. Also, if he does throw tantrums, try to avoid him after you tell him.

9. Forever Love Life Without Limits

I sure hope so. If things go the wrong way on Monday, I'll say something. Thanks.

...'Kay. That'd probably be really bad. If someone throws a fit at me or when I'm around and somehow I get involved, it gets bad. I mean really bad.

No...I'm pretty sure I don't want that. =/ The guy would freak out on me if I didn't do something to his liking. I'll try, that's all I can say.

I'll try, like I said earlier. But I'm not exactly sure how to tell him. It'll be awkward...and I probably wouldn't know how to word it right...

10. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

im sorry but trying isnt going to cut it in a situation like this
    its going to go down one of a few ways,
    1: he will understand and back off but there will be a wall between you two now
    2: you dont tell him he becomes more and more obsessed with you until he trys to take you or he cant take it anymore and he will take his life
    3: you dont tell him he gets to serious but eventually moves on but will always think of you as a love.
    to bored to post the rest of my opinons

11. Forever Love Life Without Limits

You honestly think he'll take his life for this? That's taking it a bit too far, don't you think? Anyone who takes their life because they can't get a guy/girl is a lowlife. There are other people in the world. Sheesh.

I would rather have option one, personally.

If he takes his life, that wouldn't really be my fault. He would be the one who shot/stabbed himself to death, not me.

First off, ewww. Second, weirder. That'd be extremely uncomfortable. Him loving me? We're only 15!!

12. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

then by your standards then 40,000 people every year are lowlifes
    i know what im talking about believe me it takes someone crazy to understand the crazy

and i was taking my views to the extreme in my last post you do know that right.

13. Arcantress King's Apprentice

I highly doubt he's gonna take his own life over this.

You probably just need to ask him if he likes you as more than a friend, and then if he does, (and even if he doesn't), that he's making you uncomfortable and to tone it down a little. I know its easier said than done. But I've had to do it before.

14. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Whatever, I was just trying to make a point.

And yeah, I know that now. XD

Ugh, this is so frustrating...

*sigh* You make it sound so easy.... I know I'm...complaining a little, but I really don't want to face him about this. It's an uncomfortable topic for probably both of us.

15. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

life is frustrating sweet, get used to it

16. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Hey, no reason to be harsh here. I was just trying to make a point. I need help, and I expect to see it when someone posts here. Not rude comments.

17. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

being harsh is sometimes the best course of action
    i dont want to be anymore mean than i have to be but its as simple as that

18. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Okay, well now that you're actually explaining a little, I understand you better.

So, any more tips?

19. Arcantress King's Apprentice

Nothing more than not to be all smart-@$$ about it. THAT doesn't work, trust me x___x

I've ruined a friendship that way.

20. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Okay, I'll try not to do that then.

Should I tell him if he tries anything funny again? Even if it's in front of everyone?