Request So, Can I Request A Drawing Here?

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by Light-Rune Maven, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Cause i want something Drawn But I'm terrible at the art of Drawing...:(

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

You may request a drawing, or you can go to one of the various graphic shops to request the owner to draw you something. Not all shops do drawings so make sure to find the right shop. You may also want to explain what you want drawn so members can make a fully informed decision.

~Moved to Graphic shop subsection as that is where requests go.

3. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

What would you like? I'll try my best!

4. Light-Rune Maven Seer

thank u and the reason i didnt describe what i wanted is cuase no one ever seems to respond to my threads. also i read the rules about the traditional art forum being for drawings and thought i should post it there, again i thank u for your assistance.:)[DOUBLEPOST=1360191362][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank u!:) and its REALLY complicated. (or at least in my opinion) so i wanted a picture for my character in The KH SOS rp. (everyones characters are so well drawn) and was surprised to find they all just found random pics on the net (cuase the pics all seem so perfectly tailored to each character) i looked... couldnt find any thing that matched my qouta. so heres my characters physical description from the sign up thread (copy and paste to save time):

Has Dark Bluish hair that goes slightly past his shoulders. One eye is blue. the other is covered by his hair. he wears blue jeans and a white t-shirt under a dark blue hoodie, he has a Cloak colored black with blue streaks and veins on it which he wraps around his lower face and neck like scarf, and covers the rest of his body, which leaves only his right eye (the one not covered by his hair) showing. He wears Elbow Length Silver Claw Gloves (Kinda like vincent valentines) and Silver Clawed boots (again like vincents but with individual toes forming claws. he sometimes wears a mask of the venitian carnival variety. which is what he first appears in. there is a faint light underneath his clothing where his heart is. though his actual age is unknown he appears to be 16. He is somewhat masculine.

and now i shall elaborate on some other specifics: first the hoodie is a hoodie jacket, thats why you can see the white t-shirt. furthermore the boots go up about halfway to the knees. the gloves and boots are worn above the longsleeve hoodie and jeans so there are wrinkles around where those areas meet. and now for the pose, oh and background... lets start with the background. so i was thinkin it should be a dark area with the full moon shining above and behind him the ground is grassy and theres dew. ok NOW the pose. Hes standing straight with his left hand holing the mask over his heart because the heart is glowing there is a light from the masks eyeholes that suggest there is a light scource behind it (cause there is lol) the left eye of the mask is glowing red the right is glowing blue. a black bladed fencing epee with a silver hilt is hanging at his side, please make it thick enough for people to tell that its black. please remember of the characters actual face only the Right eye is showing... i think thats it... Oh and it would be nice of it was windy... well... what do u think? like i said it seems complicated to me, will u do it?

5. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

alrighty then~~ (mind processing and imagining the character)

OKAY!

i'll try my best!

any due date?

6. Light-Rune Maven Seer

not really. i mean id like it as quick as possible but i hate putting limits on an artist and i want it to be good... which im afraid it wont be if i rush u...

7. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

oh don't worry, i'll start on the pencil tomorrow~ i'm doing an initial chara sketch so i can work on it during class-- i mean after school

8. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Right...;)

9. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

and "right eye". the character's or my right?

10. Light-Rune Maven Seer

the characters, so it should be on your left.

11. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

kk~~ thanks~~

i thought so[DOUBLEPOST=1360203751][/DOUBLEPOST]one glove or two?

12. Light-Rune Maven Seer

two

13. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

as for the layout, i'll keep the background the same, but may i change the pose a bit? it will be similar to your description, but it's just my take on it...

14. Light-Rune Maven Seer

thas fine so long as its cool! thank you and good luck!:)

15. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

don't worry bout it~! and thanks! *fired up*

16. Light-Rune Maven Seer

i am so following you. oh and hey, if the change u make reveals his mouth could u tell me. cause theres somethin that would need to be added if so. ( i didnt think that i needed to go into detail about every little freaky mutant detail, but if it shows his mouth ill need to tell u at least 1)

17. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

nope, mouth is hidden. lemme guess, he has fangs?

18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

well thats actully only part of it, u know those fangs that just hang out at the edge when the mouths closed he has those but thats not the big deal. he's got black markings that start at the corners of his neck and go down from there. they kinda look like smoke.

19. Chie Satonaka Twilight Town Denizen

Ooooh if you want, I can change it. I'm still working on pencilling. Trying to get one I really like...

20. Light-Rune Maven Seer

you mean about showing his lower face? hmm... i dont know. i mean they both sound like they would have a creepy/mysterious/menacing aura bout them but, cant decide... i mean he dosnt normally appear with his lower face uncovered, it keeps the mystery. i guess it would add some more to it in the long run so... yeah go ahead. and again... i thank u.:)