Snow White, Seven Dwarves, & Others

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by Heart2Heart, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Heart2Heart Merlin's Housekeeper

This IRKS me that I was unaware Snow White needed Snow White to evolve, since her medal and the dwarves medals were the first to require specific event-exclusive medals to evolve, I misunderstood and thought using a Snow White medal was the only way to level up a Snow White medal, and stopped playing after a while, when in reality, I just needed to play long enough to collect 32 1☆ Snow White medals.... Now that the other Princess of Heart medals are out, ticks me off I can't have a 6☆ Snow White..... =/

DUMB question, but A. Is it likely this Snow White & the Seven Dwarves event may reoccur? B. Might there already/ever be a wildcard medal that can be used to evolve a Snow White medal instead of a Snow White medal?

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

A.) I'm pretty sure events have repeated in the past in the Japanese version, so Snow White may happen again sometime. But we don't know yet.

B.) There isn't one in the global version, and I'm pretty certain there isn't one in the Japanese version, either.