Sleep Troubles

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sexy Sheva, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexy Sheva Banned

okay..well,

not too long ago, I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't breathe...i didn't tell anyone but a couple of my friends..

Yesterday night, I started having the same problem, but Also, my body kept moving..and I couldn't stop it.. I didn't want it to move or anything... then after I fell asleep again, it happened all over again..

It also happened to me in v-ball practice..but my body was uinder my control..i just ran to the restroom until I could breathe again..

about 30 minutes ago, I tried to go to sleep for the night, but the same thing happened again..but this time, it lasted a bit longer and I don't know what to do.. I just black out when it happens and i don't understan whats going on..

Has this ever happened to anyone? if it has, I need to know how I can stop this..

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Do you have Asthma? Just convince you mom to believe. . . like says. "Mom something is wrong I'm having trouble breathing, can you help me? and this is pretty serious and I'm not joking with you,"

3. Sexy Sheva Banned

she wouldn't believe that.. I tried that last time i was in some trouble and she didn't even bother to listen -_-

4. Donaut Banned

Is this some sort of Christian magic?

5. Fruity~ Hollow Bastion Committee

I suppose you have to report to your parents before anything bad happens.

6. Xemnas7355 Gummi Ship Junkie

LOL No!! Well That happend to me when I was youner! I normally just got a drink and went back to sleep!

7. darkelven123 Traverse Town Homebody

.. i hate to agree with er but kairi_li93 might be right it may be a small form of asthma, if you werent born with this problem then it could be stress, or grown asthma ( born with but to small of a case to create problems but over time it may grow into normal asthma)
    as for the blackouts, stress is my guess

8. Sexy Sheva Banned

i did that the first time it happened and I was okay for a while..I guess I'll have to have some water by my bedside just incase..:(

stress...i think that could be part of it...

my dreams have been stressing a bit..i think that could be it

Don.. now I feel like my life is gonna end soon and I'm gonna go to hell T^T just kiddin..though it kinda scares me a bit...

9. darkelven123 Traverse Town Homebody

if dreams are stressing you, you just need to learn to control your body when you are sleeping like i do just keep thiking about biting your lip and you should wake up
    if problems consist try to a docters help
    keep a glass of water and if at all possible a de-humifyer in your room near to you

10. Sexy Sheva Banned

I can't control my body.. I try to but I just can't..
    I feel so scared when it happens.. theres nothing I can do to stop it..

11. darkelven123 Traverse Town Homebody

sigh you need to see a threpist he/she can help you personnally i think you should set up a video camera next to you after a stressful day when you sleep
    it wont be scarry you need to calm down and realize that its your brain doing it to you

12. Sexy Sheva Banned

I haven't told my parents yet -_-

and My camerea only works for 2 hours... Hopefully I'll get it taped tonight or sumthin

13. darkelven123 Traverse Town Homebody

or another way is to have a friend stay the night and if it happens again have them film a few seconds then help you out
    tell your parents are you stupid or just dumb tell them right now if they are awake

14. Sexy Sheva Banned

my dad is asleep, and my mom wouldn't believe me... SHe thinks I'm just gonna make it up, or I either dreamed it..
    My cousin is spending the night, but I don't want her to know...

15. Xemnas7355 Gummi Ship Junkie

Talk to your School Counselor Just get someone to help.

16. Sexy Sheva Banned

school doesn't start till next Thurday

17. darkelven123 Traverse Town Homebody

dammit do you want help or not tell her it cant do any harm
    "what is fear when you have nothing to lose"
    it might be a good idea to let your cousin know you need to let people that can actually help you know right now im many many miles away so i cant help neither can most people on here, so let your mom know let your cousin know and wen your dad wakes up let hi know too ok promise me kkk

18. Sexy Sheva Banned

-_-

I can't promise you that I will... I just wanted to know if anyone here has had that happen to them, and yes the person that has had it can help me.. They can tell me what to do and how to stop it..

I'm gonna head off to bed.. I'll let you know in the morning if I'm okay or not..^^

Goodnight kh-vids users!

19. Xemnas7355 Gummi Ship Junkie

I told you It was stress for me and water helped, but if it comtinues you Should get help.

20. darkelven123 Traverse Town Homebody

ughh it has happened to me on more than one occasion or are you to stupid to realize that just take my advice ok it helped me so tell them its not that hard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.