SotW Voting Signature of the Week #94- Superheroes

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Ienzo, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]
    no. 94
    [voting thread; votes due May 24th, 2013]
    SUPERHEROES
    This was done not long ago but I thought I'd do it again because Superheroes are epic. It's pretty self explanatory, create a signature using a superhero! Go! Go! go!
    Happy sigging!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you are unsure of how to vote then check out this thread here, anyone is welcome to vote but entrants MUST vote.
    Lucideffective
    [​IMG]
    Chevalier
    [​IMG]
    cstar
    [​IMG]
    SplitOverload
    [​IMG]

2. Chevalier Crystal Princess

1. Split
    2. Lucideffective
    3.Cstar

3. SplitOverload Chaser

1. Chevaliar colors lighting everything is gorg this is perfect i love this i might just love you too but i love this more
    2. cstar i need to steal your ideas seriously you have such interesting concepts though not properly executed to the best that it can be but it's really clever and nice i like i like
    3. lucideffective it's really nice, but the background just looks like fog and c4d's pasted throughout i'm not trying to bash i'm sure there was more work put than i can estimate but the white smoke and the background being so one color-ish is just not looking good in this piece

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

1. Split:
    Other than the fact I clearly stated about loving the Hulk, I really love the colours you used, the picture you used of the hulk, and the overall feeling of the picture. Usually people like to show the aggressive side, and it was cool to see something different.

2. Chevalier
    I really love the placement of text on this one... I personally find it very bright when viewing it on the forum, but when I copy/pasted the image elsewhere it looked really good. I love how the colours mix(I never thought of putting blue-pink-&-white together) and I like the stock used.

3. Lucideffective
    Kind of like what Chevalier said, I feel like the stock shouldn't have been placed directly in the middle. The white text blends in with the background and I honestly thought it only said Abe Rises. Maybe if it was a different colour text or placed even just a tad more to the left.

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Thank you all for the votes and the entries! The winner is: SplitOverload! Congratulations!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.