SotW Entry Signature of the Week #78 - Favorite Video Game Character

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Misty, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    no. 78
    [entry thread; entries due February 10th, 2012]
    FAVORITE VIDEO GAME CHARACTER

Haven't done one of these in a while! This signature must feature your favorite video game character (or at least one of them, I'm not picky). Please feel free to include a reason you like them so much with your entry!

Happy sigging!

2. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Aegis/Aigis from Persona 3.

First off, her JPN voice actor is Maaya Sakamoto. Automatic win.
    Second off, she is a very likeable character in P3. Her relationship with the protagonist (regardless of gender) is heartwarming and deeply depressing (just look at the GOOD ending).
    Third off, she's a robot.

....Awesome. 8D

3. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

I've submitted this before... but I'll try again.
    Anyway... Clannad originally was a visual novel game developed by the company 'KEY' before being later adapted into an anime, and as such... hopefully you will count a visual novel game as a video game in the case of this competition lol.

Nagisa Furukawa has forever been one of my favourite characters of all time. Her gentle and naive, but caring and loving personality has always been a big likeability factor for me. As well as her immensely cute love for the Dango Daikazoku (The Great Big Dango Family.)
    But most of all... for me it's her story from start to finish that really touches my heart. Getting to see her emotional growth and where she ends up in life... (and I won't say any more for fear of spoiling for anyone who may wish to find out for themselves)
    I have a fair few favourite characters of all time, but she'll always be one of the ones at the top of my list for reasons that I have barely touched upon here, and can't really justify with words alone.
    <3 Nagisa... Now and forever.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

[​IMG]

I've loved the entire Sly series right from the beginning. Sly is so cool and cunning and he's a raccoon, what could get better than that XD
    Seriously though, he is one of my favorite gaming characters.
    Kingdom Hearts would have been to easy, though KH only takes second place in my heart next to Sly.
    Oh and I had to throw Carmelita in there or Sly would get lonely, and bored :p

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

[​IMG]

Terra. In case you had no idea who it was xD He isn't my absolute favourite character but he is one of them. I just love his will and intentions in the game and I really grew to like his fighting style as I spent a lot of time leveling him up. He was my favourite one to play out of the 3 in BBS and I found myself crying at the end. Beautiful.

6. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    Code:
    [noparse][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/rhu9mx.jpg[/img][/noparse]
    Bastila Shan from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. On first impression she's a grade-a *****, and continues to be for a while, but as you delve deeper into the game (and her character) you understand why she is that way on the surface, and really just all the other amazing depth that was put into her. imo one of the best written characters in all of the games I've played.

7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]

I'll be honest and say I don't really know who's my absolute favourite video game character. Here's Rikku. She's been one of my favourites for the longest time ever. I want to squish her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.