SotW Discussion Signature of the Week #75 - Movies

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Misty, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]
    no. 75
    [discussion thread; entries due December 10th, 2011]
    MOVIES

The movies theme has been suggested many times by many members--I decided to make it a more general one, but still, the idea has had a lot of support! To put things simply, your signature must relate to a movie, most likely in the form of the stock. When you post your entry, please let us know what movie it is from!

Happy sigging!

2. Misty gimme kiss

I'll be closing the entries tonight so get them in!

3. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

Well, seing as how nobody has posted, I put this together in about three minutes. If nobody else posts, I win, right? (Then agian, that would mean I am in first place awell as last place..... Oh well XD I'll put much more effort in it next time seing as how I just stumbled across this tread a few minutes ago lol). Its not all that good, not much effort, it is a Tron theme, and I hope you enjoy :D. Random question. If a movie catagory is done in the future, can movies that are being made but not out yet be done?

4. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

If you look at the entry thread, you'll see that there are currently 6 entries, including mine.

The entry thread is here; http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?118617-Signature-of-the-Week-75-Movies
    :)

Also, to answer your question, as long as the movie is in production, I, personally, don't see there being a problem with using a picture from a trailer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.