SotW Entry Signature of the Week #6 - Photo Manip

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Inasuma, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

SotW #6 - PHOTO MANIPULATION

Got a retro pic you wish you could cut out of a sick canvas? A stock that you wish you could use but...you just can't get it out right? No problems, just manipulate it. This weeks Signature of the Week's theme is Photo Manipulation, taking pictures and not using ANYTHING else but what you are given. Sounds hard? Not at all, all you have to do is mess around with the picture until you get something you like.

No brushing, no extra pictures or stocks can be used for it. For Photoshop users or Paint shop pro users, that means FILTERS--> or anything else that you can use to do a nice manipulation with.

If you don't understand quite yet, ask someone, such as myself, to help you. I'll be more than happy to do so. ;]

- All results are due Novembers 21st, '06. Good luck!

2. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Original Image

Loved Mai-K since she released "Secret of My Heart". Used layers, lighting, tubing, transparency, etc. Used a grungy look for it since most of her songs may seem poppy, deep down, the lyrics are grunge.

3. Inasuma "pumpkin"

But I used BoA too. D=

My entry
    [​IMG]

Orginal

I used filters...lots and lots and LOTS of filters. A lot of new experiments too. No brushing; I assure you. =P

4. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Alrighty then...two entries this week as well. lol

Voting thread coming soon~

-CLOSED-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.