Shuffle!

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by cronoking, Oct 1, 2006.

1. cronoking Chaser

has anyone seen this anime yet? its about a guy named rin who has too chose between getting married to the daughter of God or the daughter of the Devil. as if that wasn't hard enough, his friends start flirting with him too, so he has his pick of women (lucky *******). theres alot of interesting things that happen and some other people start living with him. overall, its a pretty good anime. if your interested, you can always watch it on youtube here . hurray for unlicensed anime (since i upload this my self) :cool:

2. Tallian Banned

I've never heard of it. How many episodes are there of it?

3. cronoking Chaser

24 but i only have 8 of em up right now. i'll be putting up some more soon. by the comments im getting, i guess people must really enjoy it.

4. Hissora ahurhurhur.

wow thats diffrent-though just from the first part of the first episode i can tell it will be good! ^_^ *starts watching again*

5. cronoking Chaser

yeah, its a little different. its very normal stuff (if you ignore the fact that there are a bunch of people with elf ears and magic). it follows what normal people would be doing so on some levels you can relate with the show. and i forgot to mention above but it's romance with some comedy in there. also it's in japanese but it has english subs (of course).