Digital Art Short Skirt, Long Jacket

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Rissy, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

2. Ghost King's Apprentice

I don't know why but I really like this one for some reason
    [​IMG]

Maybe because it matches my text, I don't know. Good job anyway.

3. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    *Hands Rissy a bag full of money.* Take this and go buy yourself some lunch or something these pics won't be here for lo- I mean will be here gazing at them for a while heheheheh ^^"

4. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

I really like that one too, honestly this whole group really tops the list. I think it's the clarity of them... I really like how they came out.
    This one I really like because of the focus. She's up close, and of course that dollface is so adorbs, but the artist paid really great attention to the background, which is major to focus on in painting/art. Some artists focus on just the subject (like myself ._.) and hope the background flows with it. But this artist is just so talented. @ .@

Hehe, thank you. c: If you'd like to use any of these, don't hesitate! Just mention me in your sig somewhere, that's all.

5. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    I like the one TWTNW likes becuase it reminds of my current Avatar and I'll be sure to do that thank you

6. Ghost King's Apprentice

I know you said it's fine and all but I just wanted to make sure because I really want to use that icon. But I can't switch until later because this school computer has a bunch of restrictions.

7. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

// Screeches. Apparently the Kiki one is too big to use as an avatar on here.

Lovely as ever Rissy. ;u;