Shinedown

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jiηx, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Anyone else heard of this amazing band?

I found them a few weeks ago when i stumbled across a youtube video for their song

"Devour" (amazing song btw)

I've now got 2 of their albums on my itunes and think they are so damn fantastic, vocals sometimes remind of the band seether at times aswell.

Heard of them? Like them even? What's your favourite song?

2. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

Known the band for about two years now, and my father is pretty much the biggest fan of them. As for me, I hardly listen to them anymore or at all, but from what I remember, they have an amazing vocalist, and perfect sound of guitar and drums to mix.​

3. Spike H E R O

My favorite's "Staring Down The Barrel Of A 45". Really nice guitar work on the intro. I knew you'd like them, Beat.

4. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Shinedown. Is. Awesome.

Especially "Devour". It kicks ass. 8D

I love it.

5. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    DON'T HURT ME!

Never heard of them but I'm listening to a few of their songs and it's pretty EPIC.

6. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I've been listening to Shinedown for several years; how many, I cant say. I actually just wrote a paper last week that made reference to lyrics from "The Dream." Not going to lie, that intro freaked me out when I first started listening.One of the reasons I like Shinedown so much is their distinct vocals and guitar. I give mad props for that.
    As for favorite song, I'd have to go with "45 (acoustic)." Not really sure why but that one has always struck me.

7. Ghost King's Apprentice

(Not sure if I was supposed to make a new thread or not ><)

They have a new song that came out at the end of last month that sounds amazing called Cut the Cord

They're also playing at a Radio concert with Blue October and a few other bands somewhere in Texas this weekend.

8. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

I don't mind listening to Shinedown, but I'm not a hardcore fan. The new single is okay, 45, What a Shame, and Sound of Madness are good, but I think the singer's personal best is when he featured in Apocalyptica's song "Not Strong Enough".

9. Krowley Moderator

"Diamond Eyes" is the only one I actually heard before this thread.

10. Ghost King's Apprentice

I really like their music because they're songs aren't all the same. Like, the are some hardcore rock songs, slow sangs, sad songs, and inspirational ones. Like Miracle, it's not overly loud and it has a nice mood to it.

11. CloakedThunder Destiny Islands Resident

I have heard a few of shinedown songs,from what I heard they are really good, I agree that not all their songs are the same, which is what I really like about them. As for favourite song by them, I would probably have to say breaking inside.