Sex Ed in School?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Roxas is Hot, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I've heard a lot of people complaining about having Sex Ed in school...I don't really think it's a big deal...but it is kinda awkward.

2. Mish smiley day!

What's more awkward; learning about it in school with a bunch of your friends or having your parents give you 'the talk'? *shudder*.

3. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

It can be awkward, but that's not really the reason why people are freaking out. Teachers and schools are telling kids how to be safe and blah blah blah, they teach us how to put condoms on cucumbers and they teach us about when to have sex, when not to, and even how to. It's very helpful information however, the parents are never asked as to wether or not they want the teachers to tell their kids about this stuff.

Some parents would rather teach the kids themselves, or would rather just delay the education until absolutely nessecary. Btu schools usually don't care and teach them anyway "for the kids".

4. cronoking Chaser

actually, my school always made us sign a form saying whether our parents wanted us to learn that or not. plus i'd rather learn from my parents then with a group of kids that i dont really know........of course i ended up learning from school and my parents XD at least we didnt see the movie with one hour of dripping and/or blistery red privates like my sister had to =P

5. IamtheLorax Banned

dude if i get to see tatas in school then im ok with it...
    i think it is kool because it is also a major blow off class and a wack off class...hehe i made an induendo...

6. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

Haha.

Well,I think it all depends on the kid,and what the school is teaching.

If the school is teaching things like how to use a condom,how to put one on,when to do it,then this is probably only ENCOURAGING the sexual activity in teens and kids.Yes,kids.I had to take the sex talk when I was in fifth grade. >.>

If they are learning from their parents,however,they are learning that they probably shouldn't do it until after marriage,how to look for 'the one',and how to resist certain 'urges',if the kid is a boy.

If it's a church they are learning from,like what I did,they are going to tell you the reproductive parts of both male and female,so the kids can better understand the opposite sex,and not only see them as 'hot' or 'meat'.

Anywhere else,I unnno. :/

7. IamtheLorax Banned

haha i still think they are a piece of meat. that word best discribes them and my health teacher didnt know anything about sex. he even put the condom on wrong!! i still laugh at him for not having any experience in the specialty known as sex. i mean would doesnt want to see tatas and meat during school? one of the funnest classes i took. but it got a little boreing and the sex ed part ahh well...

8. Roxas OG

I don't see how there's a problem.

Learning about sex rocks.

9. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Kinda...but I don't know if it's just a sense of immaturity at my age...or just in the personality...I just think learning about sex is really REALLY akward. I think having boys in my class might help that...

10. Kiburedo Traverse Town Homebody

um wow some how you calling women meat just totally made the idea of sex freak me out...my school also requires a form of allowing to teach it, and i say if the parents dnt want their kids learning that kind of stuff at school then fine. Just talk to the teachers about it...no real reason to COMPLAIN

11. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

never a dull moment with you around xD

and i dont know if they teach it at my school but i doubt i would feel awkward if i had it because its just another class, i find it stupid that just because your talking about sex everyone goes "omg we're talking about sex leik omfg no way!"

now unless your teacher made you all strip down, then that would be akward, kinda.......idk......maybe.......no not really, eh i could care less xD

12. Mish smiley day!

Dude, I may just be immature but learning about sex was fun. xD

It was the teachers that got embarassed!

13. axel8th Traverse Town Homebody

so many bad jokes can be made about that lol! if they actually did something like that at my school all heck would break loose, cuz evry time the word sex comes up were makin a joke about it lol or they're tryin to hit each other in the wrong spot..... and makin more jokes i on the other hand would hide in the coat closet. but in high school sports i hear they do crud like that but thats only for boys. yuck!OMG and im going to high school next year!:eek: but i really don't care if they teach it or not im ok with it cuz we're gonna make some crude joke about anyway man im just like Roxas!:D

14. Shadow Banned

Well...It has to be done some time or another.

What are you going to do...(for guys) be with a girl and be like...."Where does it go?"

15. Camel Banned

you have sex

and kiss and everything

you know

16. Roxas OG

Sex Ed was definitely the highlight of my middle school years.

17. Camel Banned

o yes
    it was
    get it right or
    get it tight

18. axel8th Traverse Town Homebody

i go to a catholic school so they won't touch on sex at all! but my religion books next chapter is centered on sex. so it's gonna talk about whens the right time to do it and how gay sex is wrong and something that starts M and ends with N (i don't think we can say the M word here. some of you guys probably do that any way. i m so dead for saying that !) they'll probably talk more about it in high school any way

19. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I think a lot of my people at my school are uncomfterable with the fact that they are...going to learn about sex...my friends pretty much afraid of it altogether.

20. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    He said it:D
    We learnt it in Middle School but they abandoned teaching it and replaced it with High shcool transtition seminar or something like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.