Kingdom Hearts II Sephiroth KH II

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by ranger hewki, Nov 20, 2012.

1. ranger hewki Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm around level 86 and am using the Oblivion keyblade. He always gets me with his combos (damn that long sword). Leaving me no time to use Curaga... Yet when I do I have to wait for it to fill up again and by then he usually gets a combo on me...

2. Krowley Moderator

Guard and Reflega are one of the more dependable tactics. If used correctly, you may not even lose any HP.

Guard helps when attacks with the sword
    Be sure to use Reflega when he unleashes his fire and dark attacks.

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I've found that Using Glide helps with getting away from the Fire Pillars.

4. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Just finish leveling you are almost there! That way you will have Leaf Bracer which lets you heal even if you are getting it and Second Chance and Once More will assure you have 1HP left after a combo or a big hit. Those will help a lot!

5. sora the explorer Destiny Islands Resident

to lvl. up a fast way put in the abilitie expierience boost and put in gull wing, take out any healing abilities for the whole party, put magnega in a shortcut instead of curaga, go to pride lands and go to the savahna, get beat up by those heartless there until your are blinking red, as soon as that happens, dash to pride rock, what ever you do do not heal all the way because youll have to get beat up agin and it is just a waste of time, but it is worth it, to heal a little bit, go to the save point in rafikis house and step on then step off the save point,(this maybe needed every once in a while) go to the peak were you found scar and there should be a bunch of flying yellow heartless(cant remember their name). do not have simba in your party, he will kill them all. the blinking red beep sound may be bothering you by now so you may need to turn down your volume. try not to let donald and goofy kill them, because when anyone else in your party will give off 56 exp. but when you kill them, you will give off 150 exp. if you did it right. there is something like 500 heartless there so 150 x 500 = alot of exp. when you use magnega you will bring them in. but if you are lvl. 80-88(cant remember exact)and use magnega, it will bring them in AND kill them so you can just keep using that for the rest of the way. remember to heal a little bit. and vola, there you go, lvl. 99 fast

6. raitomidnight555 Moogle Assistant

When I fought him, I was level 70-something and equipped with Oblivion. I just leveled Valor Form(Which levels by dealing hits, not by defeating enemies. It gains the ability High Jump) and Final Form(Which levels by defeating nobodies. It gains the ability Glide.) The best place to level those together is The World That Never Was. You shouldn't have to MAX them, but I haven't played Kingdom Hearts II in years, so...
    Also, Guard, Curaga, Reflega, Second Chance, Once More, and quick reflexes are Key (hehe get it?) to winning. Although, I must say, Ultima Weapon is extremely handy if you have it. But I didn't need it and I didn't want to waste time getting it. Fenrir is stronger.

7. Shika93 Merlin's Housekeeper

I beat him when I had leveled all forms, especially Valor, Master and Final Form. Without glide is hard to defeat him. I was at level 54. Then I equipped Sora with elixir and megalixir to use when Sephiroth uses that skill that leaves you with 1HP and 0 MP, with or without Second Chance and One More. At last with Berserk and protect cure or somthing like that I don't remember which was the name of the skill, you can defeat easier

8. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I tried battling him on Proud Mode on Level 50 with Decisive Pumpkin. I would have won if he hadn't used that move that requres a reaction command to block. :(

9. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

Actually Decisive Pumpkin Allows you to make critical hits which will deal extra damage, use Reflega a lot, Equip Once More, Second Chance, Leaf Bracer and Berserk. Always Have An Elixir and make sure when you hear "Vanity" or just see Sephiroph In the air with a pink-ish aura surrounding him attack him (if you can, so you stop him from depleting your HP to 1 when you have Second Chance and MP to 0) or run so you could heal when he does use it so you don't die.

10. |Aya| Moogle Assistant

There are no good replies to this forum... :/ *Gives a weird look* Just keep using Oblivion on Sephiroth and Fire Magic+Lightning Magic.

11. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

I just defeated Sephiroth. just remember,Combo finsher finishes him so be careful with beserk.

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. See my fight with him in the second walkthrough I did (skip to 4:35):

You also need to be properly equipped.

13. .Haru Merlin's Housekeeper

Levelup Masterform for the Doublejump to interrupt his Heartless Angel (the moves that leaves you with 0mp and 1hp)