Sawano Hiroyuki

Discussion in 'Music' started by Mikuru Asahina, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Mikuru Asahina Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd like to point out that Sawano Hiroyuki has been here for quite a while but by god the last 2 years have been phenomenal because of him.

For those of you who don't know who Mr. Hiroyuki is. He's mainly a composer for anime OST. One of his most notable works is Shingeki no Kyojin's OST...now while everyone is like 'oh my Shingeki is soo good" I can guarentee that the anime would definitely not be what it is without Hiroyuki...cause really who thought that when this played
    crap was going down that instant and that it was going to be badass.

Attack on Titan aside. Some of Hiroyuki's most recent works have been, in my opinion, a lot better than what he's put out in the past. Most notably, Aldnoah.Zero, which not only had Hiroyuki in it but along side him Yuki Kaijura and her amazing group Kalafina helped make Aldnoah.Zero one of the best action soundtracks i've ever heard. Now while Hiroyuki's composing is amazing, lets not forget his favorite person who is almost always singing in most of the anime that he composes. Mika Kobayashi. Who not only sings most the songs in Aldnoah but does that amazing opening for Owari no Seraph.

So really this thread is about keeping your awareness up of Mr. Hiroyuki cause i expect even more great things of him.

if you have any favorite hiroyuki pieces please share.

2. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I only know this Composer through Attack On Titan. However, with just that Album alone I'm already convinced of the creativity behind this person. Myy favorites are AOT, E.M.A. Counter Attack Man-Kind, Body Motion, and XXL TT.