358/2 Days Saddest KH?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by int2646, May 21, 2009.

?

Saddest KH?

1. Yes

114 vote(s)
    69.9%
  2. No

49 vote(s)
    30.1%
  1. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

I think that this KH would be the saddest because of the fact that all the organization members died in the end.....
    It might make us feel sorry for them.

2. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

well the story of the game was more serious, thus they were able to give us a sadder game.

3. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

Actually I think CoM is the saddest kingdom hearts. Riku's replica died, most of the org. members died Sora forgot about everything.

4. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

good point. I changed my mind. CoM is currently the saddest one.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

CoM was definitely sad, but I think this one will be even sadder..

6. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

It's true. Even though Sora and his friends were able to save the worlds, their was a price.

Those 3 mentioned, and Riku leaving, taking the appearance of Ansem, which was quite sad to me aswell.

7. water mage Kingdom Keeper

I would think that this one will be darker since the missing links will be revealed in due time and the XIV member Xion will be gone since she wasn't in the other games, so if you keep that in perspective the game will have more of a sad sence to it.

8. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

I think CoM was sadder, I think this one may just shade some more light on the series.

9. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

considering the turmoil of Roxas and the dissapearance of Xion i think this one will be the saddest

10. mdwhoagt Moogle Assistant

Definitly Saddest

COM was sad no doubt, but with the fact that we're going to be using characters we know to be dead in the current storyline, it's going make it even sadder than COM. The edition of Xion will probably make the misery worse. I'm really looking forward to it though.

11. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

Well of course we don't know for sure because the game is not out yet, even in Japan (I know, I'm captain obvious lol) but from what we've seen it almost will sure as hell be the saddest.

12. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I agree for now about Kingdom Hearts II being the saddest game. Like at the end of the prologue, Roxas' life actually ends. I feel really sad for him.

As for the Organization, I felt especially sorry for Axel, Saïx and Demyx. I think the theories have already been said thousands of times, but I'll name 'em again.

Axel: he died for Sora/Roxas

Saïx: all he wanted was a heart, and Sora killed him

Demyx: he was the nicest person in the world and would never hurt a fly

What I also found pretty sad was, pathetically, was the last cut-scene from 100 Acre Wood :sweatdrop:

13. Egypt Twilight Town Denizen

Yes I think this game will make the orgs death even more sad.

14. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

I have to ask you are small question. Have you watched the cutscenes after you enter the door at Altar of Naught? Or atleast the one that comes when you enter the Memory's Skyscraper? Both of those imply that Roxas is alive. Just not in a full physical form but alive. And sure, he does fuse with Sora but it doesn't seem like his life ends. Sorry to rant but facts are facts.

15. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

sorry but Demyx wasn't all THAT innocent. he was in the same boat as Xaldlin, Luxord and the others following Xemnas hoping to get their hearts back.

and he sure as hell can hurt a fly. he hurt me several times. I had problems with that fight.

you are just one of many people who fell for his very convincing fake heart.

that aside Demyx is still super awesome and one of my favorite characters, and his death did seem tragic and immature

16. Ultimecia sorceress

Days isn't even out yet, but so far all the clips I've seen of Xion are proof enough for me for it to be the saddest KH game.

17. mokeyman q Traverse Town Homebody

It may be a sad game, but what will make it even sadder is when you realize that the characters you grew to like over the course of the game (at least the non Castle Oblivion Org. members and Xion) are the ones you just killed in KH2.

18. Kaiionel Hollow Bastion Committee

What I can see being depressing in this game is Xion. There's that whole thing where she says she just wants to stay with Axel and Roxas, and clearly she's very confused/angry in the trailers. I've got a feeling she'll have a similar deal to Roxas in the prologue of KHII. He had no idea what was going on, found out he wasn't supposed to exist, then went ballistic and became pretty upset.

Yeah, I just watched the trailer again, and looks like it's going to be very sad. The whole Xion, Roxas and Axel friendship isn't going to have a happy ending, you can already tell.

19. The Mender Traverse Town Homebody

i agree it is quite sad i do feel sorry for them than and they were my fave people

20. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Exactly! I started to tear up a little when Xion died. And even more when they couldn't remember her.