[S] Kyra: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by kyracelest, Jul 16, 2017.

1. kyracelest Moogle Assistant

im so sorry for the title i cant resist

Heyo!! I'm a newbie around here! My name's Kyra and I really love Kingdom Hearts~ I've actually been thinking of joining this site for awhile now and today is just the day I got through with it! I'm a girl who really loves video games and some anime/other stuff! Most notable ones (other than KH) are: Final Fantasy, NieR/Drakengard, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Homestuck, Kagerou Project, Undertale, Persona 3/4/5, Hamilton and Heathers!!

Aside from video games and stuff, I also draw and write for some of these fandoms including KH! Though most of my KH-related fanart/fanfics are either bad/not posted in the net, I'll be sure to cure that as soon as I can!! Also, feel free to ask me some questions and stuff!

i dont know what to do next so... [gives cookies] bye!!

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Welcome to KHV!

I see you like Hamilton. I approve greatly lol. I'm sure most of the staff will love you for liking Persona 5 as well (I haven't played it sadly).

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask around!

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Welcome to KHV! Read and follow the rules, ask the staff if you have any quedtions just like Heart said, and enjoy the ride!

4. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I like your username and welcome to the site! We always need new members to sacrifice- I mean keep the site going...

and I too am a big fan of the Ace Attorney series. *thumbs up*

Whenever you feel like you're ready to post your art and fan fiction feel free to do so on this site. Members here (including yours truly) would be more than happy to see it/read it. Hope you stick around and try not to get into too much trouble. ;D

5. Mish smiley day!

You like Heathers...

wanna get a slushy?

6. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Who is this-

...You're alright, kid.

Also welcome to KHV, make sure to read the rules. I'm Fearless and the Art Section is my domain, let me know if you have any questions. <3