[RUMOR] Jesse David Corti Returning as Neku in Dream Drop Distance

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Misty gimme kiss

<center>[​IMG]</center>
    Hey guys! As some of you The World Ends With You fans may know, Jesse David Corti provided his voice for the main character, Neku. Neku will be appearing in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, and over the comments in one of his YouTube videos, it looks like Corti may be returning to do the voice! You can read the comments on his YouTube video by clicking here.
    You can watch some of Corti's videos on his YouTube channel, or listen to some samples of his voice work as Neku here.

What do you guys think? Does this mean that Square has definitely started recording for the English release? Who will be confirmed next?

Thanks to our forum member axel91 for letting us know!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Feb 13, 2012.

1. LostMemory
      LostMemory
      Oh I hope so. That guy was awesome in TWEWY. :3
    2. Maggy
      Maggy
      Nice! I'm sure almost every original voice actor will be returning...Disney and Square will always make good offers, lol
    3. Excasr
      Excasr
      Sweet! His role as Neku in The World Ends With You was really good!

Especially the last part. Looking forward for this, really hope so!
    4. ygorvaz
      ygorvaz
      yeah, he was very good with Neku, hope he comes back to KH3D, unfortunaly I'll play the japanese version.
    5. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
      Except for Utada Hikaru who refuses to make another song due to how little they pay her for it. T_T For those who don't know basically they pay her for only one song when she actually makes two. A Japanese version and an English version.

But yeah it's awesome how Square and Disney can get some pretty incredible talent to voice in Kingdom Hearts games. And I'm from what I've heard from Jesse David Corti's Neku in TWEWY that tradition will continue! :D
    6. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      They would never be able to replace Jessie David Corti anyway. For me, his voice is synonymous with Neku, and I can imagine that I'm not the only TWEWY fan who feels the same way.

This may not be a confirmed rumor yet, but I doubt that it won't come to pass.
    7. HeartofFire
      HeartofFire
      *listens to voice sample* Dude, he is amazing. I hope the rumors are true.
    8. Cloudrunner62
      Cloudrunner62
      I need to GET that game!!!
    9. Daxa~
      Daxa~
      Ohhh,I do hope this shall happen.
      His voice is just wonderful <3~
    10. Loxare
      Loxare
      Yes!!!!!!! I would have been so disappointed if they hadn't gotten the same voice actor!
    11. Llave
      Llave
      Pretty cool stuff! I always get a peaceful-like satisfaction when they stick with the original voice actors. Makes it far more meaningful.

Thank ye Misty and axel91!
    12. Bledsoe34
      Bledsoe34
      Throwing in a soooomewhat relevant comment but I actually got to talk to Quinton Flynn (I died five times hearing him talk) and asked him about him returning as Axel in 3Ds (and the irrelevant Raiden in MGS Revengeance) but all he said was that he signed disclosure contracts with both companies so he couldn't say anything :/

On a relevant subject, I love Neku and hope Jesse comes back for him!!
    13. sakane-chan
      sakane-chan

I signed a contract/I'm not allowed to talk about it = I'm totally working on the voice work, but if I say anything, I'll get my @$$ sued. :3
    14. nickoboyzx
      nickoboyzx
      whoa!

nice.so his voice will back on 3D?

great
    15. Bledsoe34
      Bledsoe34
      Ahaha that's pretty much it!
    16. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
    17. Ventus PSP Aqua
      Ventus PSP Aqua
      Awesome :D the original voices are always better. It just doesnt seem right when they get replaced.
    18. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      Yes. This is outstanding. I was praying he would return, as well as all the other original voice actors/actresses. :) ​
    19. Stella Nox Fleuret
      Stella Nox Fleuret
      I'm actually really happy that Jesse will be returning. I can't imagine anyone else playing Neku. I'll fansqueal when I hear him speak for the 1st time in 3D, I'll be that happy. ^0^