Role Play Idol [Season One] Challenge #4 VOTING.

Discussion in 'RP Idol Archive' started by Jayn, Sep 15, 2011.

?

Who Stays?

1. Britishism

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chesterfield

42.9%
  3. Marushi

28.6%
  4. Tummer

28.6%
  5. Master of Keyblades

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

And the winner is...

Congratulations to the amazing Bushy! He was able to unanimously win the judges vote for immunity. You are immune from this voting session.

Go to the challenge thread for your critiques--eventually, as they are being written.

Feedback!

The theme was portrayed rather well by everyone. However, I'm not sure anyone really took it above and beyond as they could have with such a broad theme. So maybe the challenge itself didn't leave much room for that? I apologize if that's the case. Either way, we're winding down to the last few of you so I'll be kicking up the pace.

I will ask that you all vote ASAP so I can post the next challenge.

What is this?

While we have a winner (who is immune from this poll), we also need to eliminate someone. In this voting session, we'll be voting off TWO people. You're voting for who you think should stay, and you MUST post in this thread with a valid, detailed critique/reason WHY. There is no voting for yourself. I'll restate my original rule which is be fair about it. Please do not vote for your friends because they're your friends. Please refer to the sign ups thread for more information on voting. (Though, you should have read it already.)

You are REQUIRED to vote. You are REQUIRED to read ALL of the other contestants posts. You are REQUIRED to give a reason why.

If you're in the bottom (least amounts of votes), the judges and I will decide who stays and who goes. TWO will be leaving this time around.

If you need extra help, the judges will be critiquing each role player in the main challenge thread.

If you're just following the competition, but you've not entered in it as a contestant, you can vote too. But you're still required to follow the same rules and give a valid reason. If I feel your (or anyone elses) reason is not detailed enough, I will call you out on it. c: (You guys can do the same to me if I seem vague)

Members who have yet to vote...

Bushy Brow - Izzy Kumo [m] + Ilia Kumo [f]

Marushi - Lance [m] + Kara [f]

master of keyblades - Allen [m] + Mina [f]

Britishism - Rory [m] + Keira [f]

theonly9one - Heather [f] + Brad [m]

Tummer - Hannah [f] + Luis [m]
    Happy role playing. :]

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

My vote goes to...Marushi. I liked how she really got into her character and explored what was going through Lance's mind. Going through a similar experience when asking my girlfriend out, this seemed very realistic and struck a cord with me. Great job!

3. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Voted for Tummer, because his post was great to build off of. In fact, I wish I would've had the time and energy to build off of it even more, but it really gave a lot for me. I also really appreciated that he had picked up a 'quirk' of my character and inserted it in his post.

And the declaration of love was so sweet I didn't have the heart to shoot Hannah down like I planned >.<

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Voting for Chester.

It's not always easy to balance what you want your character to do to a big revelation. You have to decide when responding; 'do you do what you want to do' or 'what the character would do'

The fact that she changed her mind and adapted her original intention based on Tummer's post is in my opinion one of the key things of RPing since things can change in the blink of an eye with one post.
    Also it was very sweet and got me "D'aaaaawwing." (Much like the girl I just had to play... *prays to be born as a girl in the next life as I'm apparently good at it. XD*)

Anyway, well done.
    To all of you actually, it was very hard for me to choose on this one.

5. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I voted for the talented Chesty. I found her post the most interesting of the bunch, if not due to her ability to change her plans, then due to the fact it made me react aloud. She's a quite talented writer, and she's gotten so much more as time went on.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

I cast my vote for tummer, the his post moved made it seem as if he was right in hannh point of veiw when it was happening.

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I voted for Chester, I really like how Brad responded to Hannah's confession. It was really cute, and I liked how he asked her to "Please stop crying". That was a nice touch. :)

8. jojojojo97 Merlin's Housekeeper

I voted for Marushi because I really liked her post. It was passionate and really cute. I like how Marushi managed to change her character and still make a really good post. She should be proud.

9. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Ah, well, I made it to the final six. Good enough for me. It's been fun working with such great writers and storytellers. You guys are great. I had a fantastic time up until now, and it was a learning experince, so thank you all for that. Anyway, I'll catch you all in Season Two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.