Role Play Idol [Season One] Challenge #3 VOTING.

Discussion in 'RP Idol Archive' started by Jayn, Sep 2, 2011.

?

Who Stays?

1. Dr_Wigglz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Master of Keyblades

14.3%
  3. Bushy Brow

14.3%
  4. Marushi

14.3%
  5. Chesterfield Snapdragon McFistycuffs

28.6%
  6. Britishism

28.6%
  7. Ace Phoenix

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

And the winner is...

Congratulations to the amazing Tummer! It was a tough decision, but he managed to wow the judges with his role play post. You are immune from this voting session.

Go to the challenge thread for your critiques--eventually, as they are being written.

Feedback!

You guys did rather well again. Just keep the 'theme' in mind. Some of you strayed from the actual Danger! theme and went more into a fighting/battle mind frame.

What is this?

While we have a winner (who is immune from this poll), we also need to eliminate someone. In this voting session, we'll be voting off TWO people. You're voting for who you think should stay, and you MUST post in this thread with a valid, detailed critique/reason WHY. There is no voting for yourself. I'll restate my original rule which is be fair about it. Please do not vote for your friends because they're your friends. Please refer to the sign ups thread for more information on voting. (Though, you should have read it already.)

You are REQUIRED to vote. You are REQUIRED to read the other contestants posts. You are REQUIRED to give a reason why.

If you're in the bottom (least amounts of votes), the judges and I will decide who stays and who goes. TWO will be leaving this time around.

If you need extra help, the judges will be critiquing each role player in the main challenge thread.

If you're just following the competition, but you've not entered in it as a contestant, you can vote too. But you're still required to follow the same rules and give a valid reason. If I feel your (or anyone elses) reason is not detailed enough, I will call you out on it. c: (You guys can do the same to me if I seem vague)

Members who have yet to vote...

Bushy Brow - Izzy Kumo [m] + Ilia Kumo [f]

Marushi - Lance [m] + Kara [f]

Dr_Wigglz - Gexln [m] + Rosalina [f]

master of keyblades - Allen [m] + Mina [f]

Britishism - Rory [m] + Keira [f]

Ace Phoenix - Kyatchi [m] + Mizume [f]

theonly9one - Heather [f] + Brad [m]

Tummer - Hannah [f] + Luis [m]
    Happy role playing. :]

2. Glen Returned from the dead

I'm casting my vote for Master of Keyblade because of the fact that he showed great improvement, and his post kept me interested until the end.

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I voted for Britishism because I really felt that his post captured the theme very well. I could practically feel his characters terror, he did a very good job.

4. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I chose Chester. I thought it was the most unique one made and I liked how he went with a musician.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

I cast my vote to Marushi. I like how she included Lance finding out that someone dear to him has been taken away.

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I'm going with Britishim for my vote. He captured the theme of this round well and he captured the real emotion of a person facing off against a dragon.

7. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

I voted for Bushy.

I'll edit the reasons here tomorrow, I need sleep now x.x

8. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I vote Chesty.

Those reasons shall be edited in tomorrow as well.
    I've had a rough day... lol
    But I'll get it done. XD

9. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

I voted for Ye Olde Chester.

Her post entertained me throughout, and er writing is always fantastic.
    She also captured the "danger" theme well.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

Oh. Well i'm gone. Great working with you people, had alot of fun. Good luck to the rest of you. And not a single vote thoroughout the entire competition either.

I edited this post because i was, at the time, overwhelmed and having sort of a mental breakdown. Managing a podcast, being eliminated, all while being yelled at by my parents. It broke me down. I realize that's no excuse for the way i reacted, and for that i apologize. I'll just take my leave quietly now.

11. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Ah well. A loss is a loss except where you apply it. I had fun. Learned a lot and will be back for season dos. Creative with a lack of realism. I like it.

"Oh cheer up. You at least got to be competitive and learn something about yourself no?" said Kyatchi to Gexln. Gexln just stared blankly at Kyatchi while they continued walking down the road. "Now don't kill me. I'm just trying to look out for you. Being emotionless as you are kinda makes you a hard character to follow. Yet, the blank character is the best as the story of their life is untold and the road to change open to them. Gexln actually smiled at this and didn't try to hide it. "Ah, a little change is nothing bad. So what do you say? How about a little idea exchange?" Kyatchi inquired as they walked into the sunset, over the horizon, and onto anew.

12. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Right, I do not wish to turn this into a debate or discussion thread, but I feel I need to put some defence in for myself and the others.
    I will say this about your bold 'rule':
    Most of the people in this competition, I've never even spoken too before now. Some I haven't even spoken to in this contest. I'm sure I'm not the only one either in this situation.

As an example, I've never spoken to Chesty before... ever. 'Nor her me. (and yet we've voted for each other in this round)
    While I'm not being mean saying this, I don't think that would make us friends do you? (Not that I wouldn't want to be friends with her)

In the last round, I voted Marushi. Never spoken to them before. (same applies as above)
    In the last round, I was voted for by: Ace Phoenix, Britishism, Marushi, tummer.
    Other than Tummer who was partner for that round (also the first time I'd ever spoken to him actually) I'd never really spoken to the rest of these guys either.

I think in regards to that, it is clear proof that people aren't voting for their friends since to me, I've yet to see evidence of that.
    I've personally voted for my favourite posts each round, and I believe everyone else is doing the same.
    I'm not trying to start an argument or anything with this little post, but I felt I should at least defend everyone against such an unfair statement.
    I mean, look at Ace Phoenix. The main point of this was fun, and Ace completely got that despite no votes in this round.
    Do not forget, after the votes, the judges still get to make a decision from what we have seen. It's not always over, so having a little rant like that Wigglez won't do you any favours. Just saying.

PS: To Jayn and the other judges, I'm sorry if you think this post was out of place, and if it needs to be deleted, then very well.
    I just had to say what was on my mind in this case, cause yeah. I feel it was an unfair statement. :/

13. Jayn

So, before this turns into something weird, I am going to lock this thread. It is all for fun so I hope no one is actually upset about anything. I know it can be discouraging, but there will be plenty of seasons to come, with new constestants, judges and everything. Keep your chin up! Ace has got the right idea. :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.