358/2 Days Riku's relationship with Xion...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by MisuzuKamio, Oct 27, 2008.

1. MisuzuKamio Destiny Islands Resident

Okay so...call me crazy for posting this but...I've got this really weird feeling and I want to know if anybody feels the same way 0_o

After viewing all the scans and trailers so far, I've noticed that (past their initial meeting) Riku and Xion appear to be relatively close. Do you think that it's her obvious similarity to Kairi that makes Riku so sympathetic towards her...or maybe it's just that she's deeply involved with Sora's memories (or something like that) and that's what he's aiming to fix?

Anyway, I really can't explain WHY, but for some reason I really really want to support a new XionxRiku pairing XD. (after all, Riku needs some love too, right?) Anyone else think that seems even relatively plausible/ agrees with me?

._.' I think it'd be cute...in a strange sort of way...

*grumbles* there is probably going to be so much RoxasxXion stuff now though...I can see it coming...

Hopefully no one forgets about Namine XD

2. Azure Flame Banned

Why is this in BBS section? It belongs in the 358/2 Days section.

Anyways, I'm not sure yet, but that's just because we don't know alot about her yet.

3. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Rion4evahhh<3

I love Riku/Xion. It's adorable, and I think they should seriously get together. Just by judging how close they were in the screenshots and all that, it just gets me thinking the same thing: that they're probably going to be a pairing or show feelings toward eachother.

4. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

I think it is definatly possible, I already really like the Rion pairing, although, I also like Roxas and Xion together, I suppose we will all just have to wait and see.

5. lexamus Twilight Town Denizen

It would be cool if there was a Xion and Riku relationship....but Xion dissapears because she isn't in KH2 so it would be sad for Riku....

6. Sion Traverse Town Homebody

He does get the short end of the stick when it comes to girls. xD;
    Riku < X Kairi <3 Sora

Riku < X Namine <3 Roxas

Riku ?< >? Xion

And for Namine/Riku is based solely about how Riku was with her, before Roxas, and how he slightly acted in CoM. But that's just my Namiku side acting up.

Anyway, so yeah, here is hoping he can have a potential realtionship with SOMEONE, even though it might not have exactly get a happy ending. (Good, but slightly tragic romances, how they seem to come too often for Riku. xD; )

7. A lot of people like Riku/Xion [including me], even with the fact that her and Roxas have scenes too. Though so far, is been more of friendship, in my opinion, and I have YET to see Roxas touching her and helping her the way Riku is. It really is adorable. Perhaps it because he does remind her of Kairi, and instincts are one, because she seems so troubled, but really, Riku is just a kindhearted guy underneath, and I don't see why he genuinely is sweet to her, and by her own existence.

And I have to agree with Sion. Every potential love interest that Riku may have had seems to be taken away by the Soras, rofl. Kairi, explains itself, and with Naminé, it was as close as Riku could've gotten to a female. Especially back in CoM, where she appeared to him, helped, and actually interacted. Truthfully, Namiku used to be popular in fanfiction, as back then her connections weren't made clear, and it was easy for a future pairing to be build up. Then, of course, KH2 came, things revealed, and people flowed and scurried over to Roxiné instead.

Now, Namiku only shows up once in a while, or, unfortunately, as a triangle between Roxas/Riku/Naminé :/. Of course, with it being Roxiné more.

But, honestly, I do prefer him with Xion. She seems not to be like Naminé in having a future person to be with [or Sora 2.0, as she's Kairi 2.0], and I really do find them likeable in how he behaves when with her. Now, I have gotten all my OTPs in order, and never have to make up a OC for one that was left behind.

Sokai
    Roxiné
    Axene (the only possible choice)
    Rion

Everyone has someone now xP.

8. Akino King's Apprentice

... (Akino is happy that everyone agrees with the Rion love and had nothing to say no more. *Shakes fist at TwilightNight jokingly*)

But yeah. Riku is getting close to Xion, eh?

YEAH, but it's kind of sad. Xion has no heart. ._. DOES THAT MEAN A ONE-SIDED LOVE? I mean, only one of them has a actual heart. *brick'd*

But yes, Rion4evahhh<3.

...Now gimmie some RokuShio, Square. *brick'd x2*

9. Repliku Chaser

Moving this to the 358/2 Days section.

However, though there's nothing that says Xion will even remain around after 358/2 Days, considering she's nowhere heard of in KH2, I have my doubts that Riku will have a gf out of it. Though in a way I do hope that she comes back whole or something and maybe shows up in KH3. It would be cool for Riku to get someone too since everyone knows SoraxKairi is nearly a pretty done deal.

10. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

Well so far Sora and Roxas, Namine and Kairi aren't dating anybody. It's just way too obvious that they like each other. I doubt Riku will get together with Xion - it'll just be another obvious crush, y'know? How do we know if she actually dies or fades in the game? What if she's going to make another apperance in the future games? Honestly, we'll just have to wait and see.

But I must admit - Rion is my guilty pleasure. Though she's too small and...young for him - she's probably around his age but she's basically KH1 Kairi with black hair and a dark coat. IF she ever makes a guest apperance in future games - she better be more matured. It'd be funny to see Riku have a reaction towards Xion like Sora did when he first saw Kairi. >.<
    "woah, those weren't there before!"

11. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I don't think they are in love. Just friends. I think that Xion is the link between Roxas and Riku. I think that Riku became friends with Xion for some reason (relating to Kairi), something happened to Xion, and thats why we never see her again. Also, I think that it's possible that Riku has so much hatred because something happened to Xion.

12. Juicy Chaser

It would be awesome if this actually did happen, I mean, who wouldn't like Rion? <3

But I just think Square won't do it. Sheesh, c'mon, there wasn't even any romance between the main couples *looks pointedly at Sora and Kairi*

I think there will be a hell of a lot of Rion amv's popping up on the internet once the game is out xD Anyone can pick out the chemistry :3

13. koolashley King's Apprentice

For some reason, I think that, yes, Riku will like Xion, but not as much as Sora and Kairi, Roxas and Namine do. But like what Sho said, I think he will have enough hatred inside of him because something might've happened to Xion.

Also, I agree with Tonks upon saying that Sora and Kairi, Roxas and Namine aren't actually dating, but it is overly obvious that this is the way they feel for one another.

ObsessedWithSora is also correct that Square wouldn't allow romance between that two main couples, but they did do that in Final Fantasy with Cloud dating Yuffie, Aerith, etc. But this is an E-E10 game, so, yeah, Square wouldn't want that to overcome the actual storyline. But it's already happened...

14. P Banned

Y'know, I would really like to see a pairing that does not involve Kairi. Seriously, other girls can be made. We don't need a Kairi for Sora, a Kairi for Roxas AND a Kairi for Riku.

It is just silly. One girl becomes three and hits it off with all the main characters. Now I could possibly accept that if she were evil or a LoZ boss, but why would she do that to Sora? Isn't it cheating on him?

Oh, and if Xion rejoins Kairi, be prepared for three-way fantasies between Sora, Kairi and Riku. (With possible guest appearences by Roxas and Namine)

Xion's cute, but only a third version of Kairi, destined to surpass her original in character depth.

15. Repliku Chaser

I will be pretty disappointed too if Xion is just another part of Kairi and not able to be her own person at all and that she had to temporarily rest that part of her in Kairi's heart. It's enough that Namine had to go through being Kairi V2. We don't need Xion being Kairi V3. If there's a Sora v3 out there, that would also be annoying.

I'm starting to think Nomura doesn't want Riku to actually be happy at all though if he weren't caught up in this running around stuff he probably would have a girlfriend on DI. xD. It kind of makes me laugh thinking on it.

16. I think this is the first time we've ever agreed on something. Epic history xP. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's noticed this. Granted, I am a Rion, but I'm getting quite sick and tired of Nomura's lack of creativity of other female characters. Xion? A better developed Kairi fledgling [not only a flegling, but a 14th member fanfiction dream come true. Black hair? Check. Power/Almighty Weapon (Keyblade)? Check. BFFs with the bishies of Roxas, Axel and Riku? Check. I could go on with the Sue-ness, though I will still see how she turns out to fully conclude, since Watanabe is writing the story. However, bring on the secret 15th member to the fandom, as 14th is out]. Naminé? A better developed Kairi fledgling. Aqua? Not a flegling, but obviously based off Kairi. Compare screens together with those two, and there's barely a difference. Aqua is like Kairi a few years older, basicallly.

Olette? Few seconds, less, of a cameo. Larxene? Wasted potential.

Seriously. It's all Kairis [minus the fact that they are their own person, and much better in terms of development]. Isn't there any other girl who can be important and has plot relevance that isn't related in any way possible to her? Instead on making multiple versions, why not develop the girl herself to gain some charisma and personality? She extremely needs it. By this point, people either hate or are neutral to Kairi.

I've been "grr" with this for awhile. I mean, what's next? Kairi gave birth to a Amber that looks like her?

He doesn't want the "best friends" [Axel and Riku] to be happy, period xD. They will forever be single [though at least Axel had Larxene in terms of interaction].They have to watch their buddies go off with the girls into the sunset while they have nothing, and then, when they care for those said buddies, it appears homosexual to those who wish to see it.

I find that unfair. Is this to keep a trio going? Cause that's also getting old.

17. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

Riku doesn't get happyness that's what i like about him.

i think he'll become close to Xion but not as close as he was to Kairi. if they do you can just tell DiZ is going to get between them somehow. he's racist against Nobodies

18. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Umm... lol already starting this? xD
    Anyways... i don think we can rly tell anything of that yet, lol.

19. MyPaopuFruit Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't know if Xion will be a part of Kairi. In all honesty, I think she is more likely to be a part of Sora. If I recall (And I'm not sure if I am right) Naminé said that she was a vital part to string Sora's memories back together. So I am thinking that she may be more like Sora than she will be of Kairi. So maybe Riku gets an attachment to Xion because she is like Sora (Not to mention she somehow obtains the Kingdom Key) and that forms a bond?

But I'm all for it, in any case <3 We'll just have to see, ya?

20. P Banned

Fantastic. Now I have TN's approval, if this Rion pairing becomes fanon (fan-canon, like SoraxKairi or RoxasxNamine) I will mock it to no end.

Xion is a part of Sora? I think that the RikuxSora thing might have some merit...

Xion is a part of Kairi? Am I the only one imagining fanfics with Sora/roxasxKairi/Namine/XionxRiku?